Just a matter of time for Jacobs vs Charlo

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, May 5, 2019.

Who wins

1. Jacobs UD

2. Jacobs KO

3. Charlo UD

4. Charlo KO

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Assuming he doesn't move up to 168. He'll want another crack at Canelo maybe. Jacobs will be reinstated into the WBC rankings in which Charlo vs Jacobs will be ordered. I look forward to seeing this fight next. Who do you all got? As I've always had it I have charlo winning

P.S the fighter that does not go through with the order is a duck simple as that.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    pacas likes this.
  2. Rock0052

Rock0052 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2006
    Jacobs on points. Too much experience vs a better level of competition, and too big of a step up for Charlo.

pacas likes this.
  3. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Jacobs by KO. Charlo is a clown and a bum. Everyone states his power. He couldn't get a 36 year old Korobov out of there. If he can't do that he's got no chance in hell of beating Jacobs. And I consider Jacobs the worst of the elite middleweights. Just imagine what GGG, Canelo, BJS and Andrade would do to him. I'd love to know why people are hyping this guy up. He did nothing in the amateurs, he's done nothing so far as a pro and struggled against an old man...

Jacobs in 6 rounds. He's Errol Spence's sparring partner who gives King Errol tea and biscuits and he'll be given that tag until he proves me otherwise.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  4. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Lets see what happens

5. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Jacobs has strongly hinted that his future lies at SMW.

George Crowcroft and pacas like this.
  6. FloatingGhost

FloatingGhost Some guy Full Member

May 16, 2012
    Charlo should be made to go back and try to actually beat korobov before he fights anyone of higher note. Korobov deserved the win. Why is anyone championing yet another guy who is where he is becuz of “bad judging” ie. corruption. Long as your faves move up the ladder right? If this SPORT had more ACTUAL fans it may go a long way towards extinguishing the corruption and/or sheer buffoonery THAT PLAGUES IT. But it is infested with “fans” who only want their favorites to progress. Cheerleaders.

Birmingham likes this.
  7. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Didn't he outright state it?

8. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Wont suprise me if he moves up though. He looked drained at the weigh in imo.

But I'll be pumped if its Charlo. Thats a fun fight.

9. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    I saw a clip from the post fight press conference, I didn't think he went as far as saying he'd definitely move up, more that he was struggling to make MW and may have to. He probably doesn't want to make any commitments before he's had time to regroup and reflect.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  10. jaytxxl

jaytxxl Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Lol this dude added BJS and Andrade like anyone of them have an elite win.. And include concrete feet Lemeiux the only fight BJS looked good in..
    Question did Danny blow out feather fisted 154 fighters in Sergio Mora and Luis Arias. Barely eeked by with split decisions against 154 fighter Sulecki and Derevyanchenko who just looked horrible against career 154 fighter Culcay.. Nope Danny only TKOd Quillin after a temple shot that’s it other than that Danny has NEVER proven to be a cut above mediocrity he just won his first world title and lost it in his first defense at 32 years old..

BJS struggled mightily and bare beat Eubank Jr lol, Barely beat and unranked Arkov and looked horrible against Willie Monroe..

Andrade got dropped by Vanes Martiryosan, barely beat Culcay a fight many thought he lost.. Andrade doesn’t have a single victory vs a top 5 opponent in any division he’s fought in yet.. and he’s 32

Point is only people proven to be a cut above bums at 160 is GGG and Canelo.. The thought of Danny blowing anybody out the water is crazy when he’s never done it.. I wanna see that fight and don’t care about hypotheticals when each guy in the division has proven on any given night they can be vulnerable.

11. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Saunders looked 'good'? That performance was brilliant, that Saunders imo beats Canelo, GGG and Jacobs. But I doubt we'll ever see him again

TheMotorCityCobra likes this.
  12. jaytxxl

jaytxxl Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 1, 2010
    He only looked good in 1 fight like I said vs concrete feet Lemieux. Other than that he’s struggled against every opponent for a while.