Juxhin's Training Log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Juxhin, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Juxhin

Juxhin Guest

Wednesday:

Note:
    Finally, finished part of the exams.. did 10 rounds, 2 shadow, 8 bag in haithem's gym and then ran 5k pretty good & feeling pretty tough

2. Juxhin

Juxhin Guest

Thursday:

Note:
    Some extremely heavy boxing class, was real good and quite a killer, figured art i'd start out something i planned long ago, southpaw stance. I always loved trying to fight as a southpaw and i feel comfortable with it, only thing i don't feel comfortable with it the left body shot but other than that its good to use, i'll test it out in sparring

3. Juxhin

Juxhin Guest

Friday:

Note:
    7am morning run, pretty nice and all sore but pretty good, my weight keeps going up supposed to be 61Kg and im surely not going to be able to make the weight, Fighting in May and June .. waiting for AIBA to come in Malta and squeeze in as many amateur fights possible ..

4. Juxhin

Juxhin Guest

Saturday:

Note:
    Heavyass training followed by 6 rounds sparring which was a killer really.. the liver shots were bout to make me cry

5. Juxhin

Juxhin Guest

Sunday:

Note:
    21st April fight night was pretty good. 8 fights, Malta VS England and Malta only lost once which was pretty good. Tyron (our fighter) won his fight on points and surely got the best support possible from all of us.

6. Jdsm

Jdsm Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Sunday 20th April? 'The ****? It's friday 20th of April where I am :lol:

7. Juxhin

Juxhin Guest

What the hell am i doing? Messed up all the dates :huh

8. Juxhin

Juxhin Guest

I cant keep up with this training log. Right now got my final exams.. thinking bout taking a year off school and box full time (twice a day at the moment) squeeze as many fights as i can.. AIBA has been introduced over here but they are looking for officials right now. Coach is working on the new gym and hopefully by mid May he'll have it opened just after i finish my exams. After that ill squeeze as many fights in as possible. Had the Boxing charity marathon last saturday, did really good. A manager spoke to me asked me how old i was and how long i've been training, asked me whether i fought before and said this was the first time i performed in public. He said i need more public confidence but im very talented and will make big money one day. If possible i will try not to work all summer and just box instead and see how it goes from there. My dream is big but my goals are short and realistic with help of my team and myself. A journalist who came to watch us spoke to me and asked me what inspires me so much. I said alot of things inspire me, but its mainly my team and I. We are nobody yet we run like horses, work like machines & fight like warriors which really sounded good. I just wish the best of luck to all my team and also myself cause together we push eachothers talents to its 110% .. this training log was always very inspiring remembering the progress over the months. Remember running the stairs on my own i would repeat "This is what is going to make me the best one day" .. my confidence has boosted up by alot but not over confident, i know what i do in the ring and whatever i do i either do it the best or don't do it at all. Nobody remembers the #2.

9. Juxhin

Juxhin Guest

----end of log----

10. Juxhin

Juxhin Guest

Gonna be heading to Scotland for a week for some unique training by the end of June. Will post up my thoughts on it after i come back.. Got 3-4 weeks to get fit as ****

11. JuxhinBox

JuxhinBox New Member Full Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Well since i've been banned i came to see if i could find my training log. Its amazing still seeing this, have a copy on paper which i wrote throughout. When i read it i immediately feel strong, the ambition and courage of a young teenager willing to do something no one in his country has managed to do.

12. markiepoop

markiepoop Member Full Member

May 27, 2011
    post some videos of yourself sparring!

13. JuxhinBox

JuxhinBox New Member Full Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Hey markie sorry for the very late response.

Well, I stopped training the sport. Many reasons behind it really. It started feeling more of a job than a hobby. I was very good at it but I lost interest and dragged myself through the day i stopped this log.

This log mean't everything to me and even though i stopped the sport I've learnt discipline, loyalty, love, pain, work, blood, sweat & a **** ton of tears.

To anyone who reads this. This isn't a sport, this is special and i guarantee you 3/4 of the time you're not going to want to train. Training isn't fun unless you're sparring but ****. The feeling where months of work drops down to minutes of action to determine whether you're a better fighter than your opponent.

Days where friends go get drunk and club where you stay home and train and remain on diet just because you know those few minutes of glory are worth every bit of it.

This sport isn't for the week, i respect any man who has the balls to even enter the ring let alone fight. It's dark, you're on your own, you don't depend on anyone but yourself and no matter how painful you will only get knocked out if you're beaten to death not for self pride but the moment your knocked the **** down all those moments flash back in matter of seconds, you worked so hard, are you willing to be second best?..

..magical

It's good to dream but don't make them your master like I did. Boxing is all i thought. I thought/ate/drank/love boxing. After a while it turned into an overkill. Love every moment of this sport cause these moments will stay with you till the day you day. Not the sport but the people you do it with.

Boxers are resilient, we know how to survive, fighting is in our blood but we don't just fight, we dance in the ring, an art itself.

Hope everyone has a good one. If you want to use my old training programs feel free. I guarantee you they're killers.

All the best

14. cool-cat

cool-cat Well-Known Member Full Member

May 9, 2008
    what is involved in the pure fitness section of your workout?