Kash Ali

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by iamthegreatest, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Sap1en

Sap1en Active Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2020
    Kash bit Price because he was about to be starched out. Anybody who claims otherwise is a fool.

KingKO, Potwash, Odins beard and 2 others like this.
  2. im sparticus

im sparticus He's a good kid. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    Anyone that thinks Price was about to starch Ali is an even bigger fool.

3. Sap1en

Dec 1, 2020

4. im sparticus

May 16, 2010
    I watched the fight on the night. Ali wasn't about to be starched.. as u can see Ali is full compus as he gets up. Wanting a way out because you don't like the heat is not the same as about to get starched. About to get starched infers your getting ktfo without question.
    Has Price said, Ali gave it away in the presser that he was going to lose his head. Ali was receiving a lot of racial abuse on top of that. Before the fight on the ringwalk and whilst in the ring.
    It got too much and he had a moment of madness...that's not the same as "About to get starched"

5. Boon

Boon Boxing Addict Full Member

May 2, 2015
    I wasn't aware of racist abuse?

6. im sparticus

May 16, 2010
    He was getting a lot of racial slurs shouted out to him. Especially on the ringwalk

7. im sparticus

May 16, 2010
    Ye he's a decent coach and he is a friendly person who has a lot of friends within the boxing circle. He's chatty and is down to earth.

8. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 The Original 101.3 Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Just watched this fight

Real improvement from Kash

Actually fought like a fighter and not a sparing partner

iamthegreatest likes this.
  9. Sap1en

Dec 1, 2020
    If you can't see a man desperate for a way out after receiving a crushing body blow 30 seconds prior to the clip and being pinged on the jaw enough to literally wobble a mans head then I don't know what to say to you. He lost his head because he was stunned and about to be put on a highlight reel. It is what it is.

Potwash likes this.
  10. im sparticus

May 16, 2010
    Your saying 2 different things here..a man desperate for a way out who cant stand the heat I can agree with but u didn't say that. You said starched.
    Like I say...If u think Ali was getting ktfo...then I don't know what to say. Yes he took a body shot that winded him then he took a right hand but he wasn't out on his feet. He xlinched and pulled price to the floor. He was fully compus when he got up.
    If you were saying to me Ali wanted out because he couldn't handle the pressure then Yeah I agree but that's different to " getting starched" or ktfo.
    Ali wanted out but that doesn't mean Price was about to knock him out. He was shaken but recovered by the time he bit him.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  11. EJC83

EJC83 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    This is all building up nicely for Eddie to stick Price vs Ali fairly high up on a PPV card.

im sparticus likes this.
  12. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Kash don't have the bollocks to fight Price again. Couldn't even bite him properly let alone beat him.

Sap1en likes this.
  13. iamthegreatest

iamthegreatest Member Full Member

May 4, 2020
    Just goes to show what he can achieve when he gets his diet, fitness and training right. Like most HWs, he gassed out too early against Price.

I remember seeing/hearing about fans getting onto him after the fight too. I'm not sure exactly what happens but seems like they were giving him a hard time.

That pre-fight presser was so entertaining btw.

14. Eggman

Eggman "The cream of the crop! Nobody does it better! Full Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Price rematch!!!

he would beat price, should’ve first time

15. Eggman

Eggman "The cream of the crop! Nobody does it better! Full Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Kash Ali just the hardest guy of a brummie gang giving it a go