Katie Taylor

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Popnvg

Popnvg Member banned Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    You are deluded to the core. People like you make me advocate for Katie Taylor to take on her Male Weight Class Equivalent. You will see the end of womens boxing once and for all after that.

Scissors likes this.
  2. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    True. She's not just s good boxer "for a girl". She's a good boxer, period! Very nice person too. Great athlete. International soccer player etc. True pioneer in sport. Absolutely nothing to dislike about her...

3. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    The misogyny on this thread is embarrassing !!

If anybody actually enjoys the art and skill of boxing they would appreciate KT....Obviously womens boxing doesnt have the numbers that the men do so there are not the fights out there for to shine all the time but everytime i see her fight i am impressed,she has every shot in the book and is as hard as nails...

If people were saying the negative things about that Leeds lass i could understand it she is gash but KT is top draw and id take watching her over probably 80% of Matchroom fighters right now,maybe more...

dryzer likes this.
  4. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Ok @lencoreastside and @tdf1974

If Katie Taylor was headlining her own women’s shows would you go and watch it? Or would you sit there at home and watch a whole show of women’s boxing?

Accurate likes this.
  5. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    I agree Len. I think the quality of womans boxing will be unrecognisable in 10 years from now, be much better overral. and a big part will be Katie Taylor influence. As i said her fights can be hit or miss because of the quality of opposition. Technically she is a joy to watch and is easy top 5 in the UK and Ireland on technique. I agree Len shes a good boxer period. Unfortunately her fights dont get modt people even myself excited in build up because we do not know her opponents. Though thats not her fault. If i was to pick 5 match ups i would love to watch involving fighters who fight out of Britain, Katie Taylor v Cameron would be one of them !

lencoreastside likes this.
  6. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Well shut up moaning then you bore...

7. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    They need to **** right off with this womens boxing ****. Taking nothing away from here, she is a good fighter, buts thats the end of it. Who really gives a F about whether she is a world champ or not.

Scissors likes this.
  8. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    There used to be a soccer video on YouTube of Katie scoring a goal for Ireland against Italy. Can't find it anymore. Messi or Ronaldo would have trouble matching it. It was that good.

Also I think Cameron is a real threat to her. Cameron will be the next big star of women's boxing, post Katie.

TED 822 and moog like this.
  9. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Can't stand womens boxing, never have never will.

I was talking to a friend about this as he was saying im a hypocrite as i love boxing and have daughter's of my own so was getting asked how would i feel if my daughters boxed etc...but it wouldn't change a thing still don't like it lol

Most of the fighters look like dogs aswell so that don't help either!

Scissors likes this.
  10. Fitz988

Fitz988 New Member Full Member

Nov 21, 2017
    This thread is like turning the clock back a few decades. The lot of you need to wise up and catch yourself on. KT is essentially a female Loma with her amateur record.

And she would likely punch the head off the lot of the misogynists on here.

11. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    Keep em barefoot and pregnant and chained to the sink eh?

Careful you don't bruise those knuckles, dragging them like that.....

Fortunately there's a cure for your problem, it's called "Growing up".

ryanm8655 likes this.
  12. dryzer

dryzer Active Member Full Member

Sep 12, 2017
    katie taylor fights are usually better than tyson furys

13. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    I remember seeing she played football for Ireland, talented. Agree abiyt Cameron. If Taylor got dragged into a dog fight think she could lose, but if she stuck to her boxing think she would win. I actually think at times Katie mixes it up a bit too much when you consider her skill set. I dont know if shes doing that to make fights more entertaining or not. If she fights Cameron she will need to fight to her strengths and not Camerons.

14. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 25, 2015
    The only women who should be any where near a boxing ring on pro shows are the ring girls.

Potwash and Scissors like this.
  15. Fitz988

Fitz988 New Member Full Member

Nov 21, 2017
    I'm sure you are a pretty sight...