Kavaliauskas, Besputin or Lejarraga - who will make the most noise at 147?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Greatest Story, Feb 14, 2019.

who do you think has the most chance of winning a world title and breaking into the top 5 at 147

Poll closed Feb 14, 2020.
  1. Kavaliauskas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Besputin

57.1%
  3. Lejarraga

42.9%
  1. Greatest Story

Greatest Story ''Everybody Know I Beat him!'' banned Full Member

Feb 14, 2019
    All three are on the verge of world title shots.

who do you think has the most chance of winning a world title and breaking into the top 5 at welterweight?

pistal47 likes this.
  2. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Besputin and it's not even close imo. Don't get it twisted, I like all 3 but the other two are a league or two below Besputin in probably evdry quantifiable trait, and maybe more. I'm pretty sure Besputin and Kavaliauskas share the same manager and trainer, and they both train in the same gym in Oxnard so its a safe bet they've sparred a ton of rounds together and by now probably know each other very well in and out of the ring.

3. Greatest Story

Feb 14, 2019
    I'd probably agree, but I can see them all doing well. Besputin reminds me in style of fighting to Lomachenko and Pacquaio.

pistal47 likes this.
  4. Greatest Story

Feb 14, 2019
    Kavaliauskas is a real good finisher, when he gets them hurt he knows how to get them out of there.

This content is protected

5. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Ya absolutely I can roll with that. I love his speed and angles. Id without hesitation classify him as a special and elite prospect, one of the best in all of boxing. And sorry if what I wrote made it seem like I didnt think the other two would have much success as pros, I'm not the brightest guy and have a hard time articulating my thoughts. I.do think both will have good to very good careers, maybe even better than that, you nwver know. But I just don't think they have the talent, athleticism, skill, or pedigree that Besputin does. I think Besputin could end up being a HOF'er without hesitation, maybe even ATG if he is managed well enough, matched well as he still develops and continues to improve and reach his potential. Good thread.

6. Vysotskyy

Vysotskyy Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Oct 1, 2013
    In terms of physical attributes and style to a large extent Besputin reminds me of Korobov.

7. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Kavaliauskas like most lithuanians can’t fight. So it’s def besputin