Kell Brook is done. He is finished and he has no heart left.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Clinton

Clinton Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 22, 2009
    He doesn't get the same praise for several reasons. He got a gift tko from scumbag Dave Parriss against MAB. He talks a ton of ****. He has ducked Kell himself. And I forgot about his sense of entitlement.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Never read a post from me clowning Khan! Again, he also made dumb career decisions but, he has great belief in himself and a heart too big for his own good IMO

CutThroatFade and critix like this.
  3. GBoxingFeed

GBoxingFeed Active Member Full Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Some of you guys need to show a bit more respect to Brook. Regardless of what his overall talent ceiling may or may not be, he stepped UP to fight GGG, acquitted himself well and bravely whilst getting his face literally smashed ...recuperated and came back to fight Spence straight after. That’s a guy who doesn’t duck and takes the fights that most would avoid.

He’s had two career altering injuries, and as a result probably knows he is staring retirement in the face. The Khan fight was ALWAYS set to be his defining fight - a massive domestic showdown that all British boxing fans wanted. He probably knows he is on borrowed time and knows that for his legacy and for his bank balance that it’s now or never for this fight. He would be a fool to not be basing his 2018-2019 around finally landing his signature fight.

Seriously, some people just love to diss fighters it seems. I for one think we are lucky to have guys like Brook who went up to fight GGG and then instead of staying at 154 or something came down to fight a massively avoided beast at 147. Had he stayed at 154 there would’ve been a chorus of people calling him a duck.

4. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    I like Kell but i never thought he was an elite guy. Hes good dont get me wrong but hes not the type of talent that can move up to 154lbs and beat the top guys there. Hes a blown up WW where he is at his best but even there i dont think he beats the top guys. He did well against Spence but he left a lot of opportunities on the table in that elite fighters dont leave.

5. james5000

james5000 2010's poster of the decade Full Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Some people act as if Young Christopher was absolutely schooled by Groves and Saunders (yourself included)

Absolutely no chance in hell Kell does better than that.

Hurd would freaking tear his face off

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    CutThroatFade likes this.
  6. LitoCandela

LitoCandela Active Member Full Member

Jul 31, 2017
    I like Brook alot. Brook has great skill and a great chin. Sadly I think the GGG fight took something away and he been stuck on the "come back" since. He gave Spence a great fight. Imagine if he was 100%.

7. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Kel is only in boxing for the Khan fight.

Accurate and CutThroatFade like this.
  8. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    This is the point I’m making. Take the GGG fight off Brook’s resume and he’d be challenging Hurd 100%. His heart is not in it anymore.

Scissors likes this.
  9. cippi

cippi Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 28, 2009
    kell brook is a good fighter. just mis managed. chasing khan for to long. and career suicide vs ggg. then fight errol right after didnt help either.

10. ZablieJudahnoff

ZablieJudahnoff Charleston White 2024 Full Member

Apr 2, 2015
    What is wrong with u mates?
    GGG busted dem cheeks up permanently.
    He fookin fractured his skull mates.

Clinton likes this.
  11. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    you'd be finished too if you got beat up by GGG and Spence

305th, Clinton and Angler Andrew like this.
  12. Cally

Cally Sand...sand... nothing but sand! Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Amir khan wants a strap?

Err, OK.. So why is it He's done absolutely nothing since moving up to 147 that suggests he's serious about getting his mitts on a belt?..

He's all about cash, not belts..

He hasn't had a belt for how long?

Khan wants a belt, eh!.. Lol

13. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Let’s hope Khan beats him then eh,I really like Amir Khan as a fighter and I still have hopes for him with the new trainer that he can win a title cause I’m telling you if he can smarten up and stop himself walking onto shots he’s a nightmare for anyone.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  14. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Aside from the Porter fight, Brook is a complete joke relative to his years in the rankings and the hype some people manifested for him... Good fighter, no question. Just not remotely special like this forum has barked him up to be the last couple years.

15. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    After those two back to back it’s hard to begrudge him a few easy fights at new weight