Kell Brook is going to beat Crawford!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Brook looks in great shape. Hoping his on point tonight and makes this a real good fight. Fancy Crawford but if Brook can start well and be well in the fight mid point then we could have a great fight.

2. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    I'd favour Bud over any version of Brook, though It should be a very good fight with good action and a lot of tactical adjustments. Just hope Kell's eye socket holds up so he can go out on his shield.

3. miniq

miniq Big Stiff Idiot Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Problem with Brook is he is a counter puncher, likes to hold his feet

Crawford is much more dynamic.

He has to buzz Crawford and put on a great performance to win this boxing match.

It's do-able, Crawford is overhyped. P4P rubbish. Beat nobody. Clearly has self-doubt. Seen him get outboxed badly in spurts by much lesser men.

Anyone in boxing circles knows Crawford isn't made of iron either, he can be hurt to the chin and body. Spence would beat him. GGG would blatter him worse than he did Brook.

Not sure Brook has the greatest body assault in the world though.

4. Special one

Special one Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    I don't believe Crawford will last 6 rounds of the chocolate brownie treatment. Stopped or quits on his stool. Either way bud is gonna get taken to places he ain't been and his face getting rearranged!

mstar, Leeroy84 and CST80 like this.
  5. N17

N17 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Wrong so many times? SO MANY TIMES..

Errrr not really, but when I get things wrong I get them spectacularly wrong :lol:

sid likes this.
  6. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    i lost count how many times you got big fights wrong when are you going to learn?

7. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    Brook gonna start of landing big lumpy jabs his gonna be strong! cant believe people picking crawford easy!

WHEN I SEE THINGS I SEE THINGS!

Special one likes this.
  8. N17

Feb 16, 2013
    Big fights, really? I picked Wilder in the rematch against Fury, I got that spectacularly wrong and took my verbal slaps.

I'm genuinely interested, What others? Name them, you say you remember..

9. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    It was so many i cant remember

LOL what is worse then that pick? you picked wilder to beat fury badly knock him out if i can remember

10. N17

Feb 16, 2013

Well, well, well, we will see who gets this big fight wrong in around 12 plus hours.

I'm picking Crawford.

11. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    Brook is better and stronger then Spence the only reason he lost to him was because of Golovkin golovkin made the other orby bone weaker because he made his whole face weak..............

Brook was beating up spense badly lucky for him brook eye got ****ed and he had flashybacks to GGG!

12. N17

Feb 16, 2013
    Yeah I got that one wrong, it happens, nobody gets everything right.

I've also picked out some wonderful underdogs.

Too many you can't remember LOOOOOL :lol:. If you're going to state something at least have a couple of examples, a few, yeah, at least 3.

If not then STFU and stop talking rubbish.

Also, I could say the same about you, would you expect me to back it up with some facts?

Because if I don't have to provide any then I say you get more wrong than I do.. so either provide some proof or examples or log off and have a sleep and get your head straight :D

I'll be keeping my eye on you from now on and making mental notes, starting with the fight tonight.

13. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    I always go for big fights and make crazy predictions and get them right i never got a fight wrong! NEVER

So if i do get one wrong and im human ofcourse im bound to that is not a big deal you get 99 percent of them wrong lol

14. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    I never got a pick wrong in all my history picking big fights im waiting for the day i get one wrong it will come i expect it to come but it just doesnt come.

15. N17

Feb 16, 2013
    My apologies, I thought you were being serious, didn't know you were a troll..

"Brook was beating up Spense (with an S) badly"

Yeah sure, maybe you are confusing that fight with another one, at no point was SPENCE Jr getting beaten up BADLY. FFS :facepalm:

Did you pick Brook in that Spence fight? I picked Spence.