Kell Brook Record

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Jdub85, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Jdub85

Jdub85 New Member Full Member

Feb 2, 2017
    I'm a fan of Kell Brook and I tip my hat to him for taking on GGG and winning a world title. But I'm interested in people's views on whether he's really proven himself yet to the level of hype around him? Looking at his record I cannot help but wonder that GGG and Porter aside, he's had a smooth run to this point. It wasn't a convincing win against Porter but he got the job done. 3 average opponents as defences after done nothing for his reputation. Carson Jones certainly tested him. Am I the only one who thinks if he takes on Spence, that he'll get exposed? I hope I'm wrong!

james5000 likes this.
  2. Gamboa Fan

Gamboa Fan New Member banned Full Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Your boy Khan is a cowardly *****.. the biggest duck in boxing history.. every excuse in the book. Khan would get destroyed by Brook.

3. Gamboa Fan

Gamboa Fan New Member banned Full Member

Feb 1, 2017
    & Spence has beaten no one himself.. hes unproven. Brook should beat him.

4. Jdub85

Jdub85 New Member Full Member

Feb 2, 2017
    I think Brook would beat Khan too

5. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    New account and already a troll post.

My guess is a James5000 alt, can mods confirm and then ban?

6. james5000

james5000 2010's poster of the decade Full Member

Apr 11, 2010
    You are dreaming, I don't have any ALTs but admittedly this is not my 1st account, I had one years ago but stopped reading the forum and when I came back on forgot my username and password so just created a new one.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  7. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    I think he'd deal with Spence fairly comfortably actually. Spence is being hyped beyond control.

Mandibular Fortitude likes this.
  8. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Spence Jn is going to be a quality fighter but I'm wondering if the Brook fight is a bit too early for him still. From Brook's perspective I'd want to fight him now rather than later.

9. Mandibular Fortitude

Mandibular Fortitude Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Who has Spence beat to prove anything?

Spence is the one in danger of getting exposed.

10. billy nelson

billy nelson the fighting scots gym Full Member

Jan 9, 2009
    who has kell beat? Porter was so close and porter couldn't have boxed worse.
    It's in the manner spence has won just like Crawford then Boom superstar, Spence would confortably outbox Kell as would Khan

11. billy nelson

Jan 9, 2009
    Don't you think spence would want Kell straight after his only defeat by stoppage? I'm sure if I coached Spence it would be the case, whereas kell's coming back and let's not doctor it up a bit of a beating by a much bigger guy, one reason and one reason only he took that fight £££

12. Mandibular Fortitude

Mandibular Fortitude Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Brook handled Porter easily, he wasn't able to land a clean punch because Kell wouldn't allow him. it wasn't a close fight. 117-110 was the most accurate of the 3 scorecards.

You are probably the same kind of clown who thought Lacy would outbox Calzaghe. If Spence is so good at outboxing people, answer this- when he came over here in the Olympics- why did he go home empty handed? Khan gets destroyed by Brook, and even Khan knows that.

toxedo911 likes this.
  13. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Do you mean because he might see him as physically (because he smashed his eye socket etc) weaker mate or that that Spence might believe the stoppage will have affected Brook's confidence and belief?

14. truthtalk

truthtalk New Member Full Member

Jan 14, 2017
    Brooks a bum, padded record

15. billy nelson

Jan 9, 2009
    yes I'm a clow but not a fool like you, kell has beaten one name porter, Khan has beaten several names, don't being a dick and get real

DavidJames likes this.