Kell Brook - the ultimate hype job in boxing history

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by DeathEater, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Don't know bud. The bigger man should win but it doesn't always work out that way.

2. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Well it's possible of course, but that goes against what Brook and Hearn have both said about him not wanting to vacate his IBF title. Brook can't fight until April/May at the earliest so it sounds like Spence wants to fit in a fight in between that time. Makes sense.

3. liger1992

liger1992 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 29, 2015
    I'm still not convinced Brook v Khan happens in May. Khan is taking of a tune up fight first and I'm not convinced sky want to run 3 PPV's in the space of about 10 weeks.

Then again if they want to do a stadium fight like the Etihad it has to be when the football season isnt on so May is the only date which makes sense due to Ramadan.

4. kobashi

kobashi Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2010
  5. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    It's the fight everyone in the UK wants, the biggest money fight for either fighter and there's a title at stake. Both need to man up and accept.

6. liger1992

Mar 29, 2015
    As I said tune up April so possible brook fight would be September at the earliest.

Brook should just fight Spence and then if he wins that try and get Thurman or Garcia. Forget about Khan.

ashishwarrior likes this.
  7. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I can't respect a fighter that makes excuse
    I can't respect a fighter that tells blatant lies
    I can't respect a fighter that sh1ts on UK fans
    I can't respect a fighter that does not want fellow pros to get paid
    I can't respect a fighter that don't average sh1t
    I can't respect a fighter that runs from challenges in said weight divisions
    I can't respect a fighter that instead of earning your shot you get yourself and some media begging for a fight your skill set cannot get you to
    I can't respect a fighter that ain't his Own man
    Khan sounds like he knows he's finished
    And when mell is mentioned he sound like he as desperately run out of excuses and shook that he cannot back his talk for the last five years

Not On Your Nelly likes this.
  8. liger1992

Mar 29, 2015
    I believe Khan wants Brook to fight Spence and hope he loses so he doesn't need to fight him.

All the talk of brook vacating to fight Khan shouldn't even have any relevance to Khan. Why would it matter it to him but again it's Khan trying to have a dig at Brook.

The same Amir Khan that won't even confirm he wants his #1 mandatory shot vs Garcia or Thurman? For someone who is so eager to win a world title you would think he would be demanding a shot against the winner but no.

Odins beard likes this.
  9. ashishwarrior

Apr 19, 2010
    He wants kell to face Spence in the hopemode damage can be done to brook
    He wants other fighters to do his dirty work he wants the breaks beating off brook before that fight is made he sold his shelf life now he wants brook to do the same

Brook should fight Spence drag him over here then tell khan gtfoh
    And go for Thurman Garcia winner unification leaving khan in the cold trying to pass a Carlos Molina type off to the yanks

Odins beard likes this.
  10. liger1992

Mar 29, 2015
    What is with Khan constantly telling people he was winning the fight vs Canelo. Being up on the cards after 5 rounds means nothing. Being up on the cards halfway through a fight and then getting brutally knocked out is nothing to be proud of.

Khan claims brook fought GGG for the money yet he fought Canelo for what exactly?

The guy speaks so much ****.

Odins beard likes this.
  11. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    **** Khan makes my **** fizz.

He's the most arrogant, deluded, overrated fighter I've ever come across.

Brook stops him early and brutally.

12. billy nelson

billy nelson the fighting scots gym Full Member

Jan 9, 2009
    In honest Matchroom are holding belt ransom, if Khan happens the belt will imo be vacated, if he doesn't fight Khan and defends against Spence well the excuse is already there for any loss, weight drained

13. liger1992

Mar 29, 2015
    How so?

The mandatory vs Spence hasn't even been called by the IBF? Brook's extensions runs till February.

In what way has it been held hostage when Brook had had two mandatory defences already (blame the IBF for the quality of those opponents).

14. box_uk_analyst

box_uk_analyst New Member Full Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Kell brook is a bum, end of convo

15. ashishwarrior

Apr 19, 2010
    Come on billy belts and ransom
    Like you have never done it
    Its either a business or a sport
    One fighter can't have it one way and then the othe
    You do know khan held the wba belt to ransom and got drag there to defend
    Standards and double spring to mind
    And then the built in excuse yeah he borrowed it from khans career blueprint
    Come on billy

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017