Kell Brook: UK training methods are "behind the times"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bw51, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Xplosive

Xplosive Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 23, 2008

LOL. I see someone can't take a joke.

You're trying to make this into an attack on American, when you're talking to an American black man.

Hell, I don't like America either lol.

2. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    It's not the methods that are behind the times it the understanding of the sport altogethwr

3. bsCallout

bsCallout New Member Full Member

Nov 18, 2020
    When they lose to a Mexican, not an American?

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  4. bsCallout

bsCallout New Member Full Member

Nov 18, 2020
    You just have to look at the rankings to see that the USA isn't doing anything special in boxing, when you then factor into that American fighters don't ever travel to fight it's surprising they don't have more champs, they only fight in-house against their own. They'll claim any Mexican as their own though, when it suits.

In general though more money does need to be put into boxing in the UK. Despite AJ & the Olympics, we don't seem to care about it here.

Even in MMA the USA doesn't have as many champions as you would expect for a country that seems to be well behind it with it being the home to the UFC.

America has so many advantages in the game and they still aren't all that.

The patriotism in here is uncomfortable though . . . I'm keeping out.

5. Dodgy Syrup

Dodgy Syrup Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    No, I'm just saying that Americans are getting awfully loud about how great their fighters are whilst forgetting the trash.

Listen, the U.S is, by far, the most successful and important boxing nation...FACT.

I just wish some of them weren't so obnoxious about it.

6. Dodgy Syrup

Dodgy Syrup Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    Exactly.

Some Americans seem to be acting like Canelo, a fiercely patriotic Mexican, trained by other patriotic Mexicans, is somehow a win for them.

They forget the U.S heavyweights who came to Britain in recent years and got battered, or were too gutless to leave America in the first place.

7. metric moe

metric moe New Member banned Full Member

Dec 29, 2020
    You really have extremely low standards. It's hilariously laughable! :lol:

There's only been 2 Nigerian world champions ever! Dick Tiger and Samuel Peter. in a sport of 17 weight classes and 4 world champions per weight. For a country of 200 million people population. Do you realise how pathetic that is!. There's loads of countries with tiny populations that have had far more than that. You clearly don't know nothing or are mentally ill or deluded. ( and the couple other world champions Joshua and Hide are British)

You're mentioning guys who are British, and mediocre Nigerian fighters who never even became champs, some of them were terrible and still thinking it's a legitimate answer :lol: It's unbelievable how stupid you are. It's like Brits claiming every American, Austrailian Canada fighter who was half British or of British descent.

Two ****ing world champions EVER! LOL Dick Tiger and Samuel Peter :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Little Belarus had two current world champions at the same just last year lol to put it in comparison

England- population 55 million, 73 world champions
    Wales - population 3 million, 12 world champions
    Northern Ireland - population 1 million , 8 world champions
    Ireland - population 4 million , 14 world champions
    Nigeria - popularion 200 million, 2 world champions :lol:
    (^let those stats sink in to show how much you fail in boxing )

ZERO Olympic Gold Medalists ever!!! Not even a single one :lol:

You are so strange and deluded it's unreal. If Emmanuel Steward Predicted the future world heavyweight champions were gonna come from Nigeria. Then where the **** are they then?!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: They don't exist. You don't have any top prospects or future world champions or top prospects in the amateurs.. NOTHING.

Nigeria could not be any worse at boxing than they already are. That's a FACT. So I've no idea how a Nigerian can criticise the UK.:lol: You're a joke.

Dodgy Syrup likes this.