Kelly Pavlik speaking facts!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by drenlou, Nov 20, 2021.

1. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    thats what you dont get, cause youre too stupid to figure out. all the regular posters have seen this episode, have heard the exact same stupid played out insults you sling at everyone, not cause they fit, but because its all you got. they know how it ended, and they know where those other mutts ended up. you are out of your league, just too stupid to know it. theyve seen where the challenges to my intelligence ended up, and they see that youre the latest clone of all the mutts before, who thought the replaying of the same record was going to sound better and more clever, cause now its coming from them. youre nowhere near the level of the 2 or 3 from that bunch that could actually hang intellectually, and they can see that.
    but hey, if you doubt any of it, you tell me how we can determine which one of us is smarter than the other. like i said, im not insecure about my intelligence, its been proven at all levels, throughout my life. not braggin, putting context to my words. so lets hear it, where do you want to take it.

2. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    I've proved my point emphatically. No need to run in circles with a simpleton.
    Take it easy.
    Thanks.

3. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Dafuq? You saying your parents did it the same as Pavlik's when you were conceived? Da hell kinda diseased trippinazz mind even randomly comes up with this ish? Good God! BN24 forum never ceases to find new ways to make my skin crawl!

4. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
    you turned out to be the most common of all. the most predictable mutt yet.

5. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    dont knock it. only drawback is it made us bald.

6. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    take it easy on Kelly dren, jesus bruh!

drenlou likes this.
  7. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    This content is protected

latineg likes this.
  8. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Shut up you irrelevant old fool...

9. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    :lol:
    this is you in a nutshell. thats all you got to contribute. snot bubbles. dksab, too stupid to debate anything requiring intellect, so youre reduced to drive by **** talk. prototypical mutt, lol.

10. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    My my what a tantrum, you really object diegesis is laid on you....I think your suffering from ebriection....

11. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Is this mongoloid still at it? I gave him such a systematic beatdown and he's still dribbling and drooling about mutt's and being a man?
    This one needs sectioning under the mental health act. Dunning Kruger + visions of grandeur = BUMPEADO

iii likes this.
  12. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    i thought you were gone, pumpkin? afraid to show what everyone expected out of you? insecurity got you back cleaning up your **** filled bed?:lol:

13. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Pavlik made some good points but kinda over sold the 'greatness' of Roidelo. I mean there are a lot of great fighters who have never been busted for roids. Those that have been busted such as Canelo, Fury, Saunders etc. get the asterisk. On top of that catchweight kings are also an issue. So as fans who love the sport why do we have to give cheaters and cherry pickers a break.

14. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    its not about giving anyone a break, its about giving an honest assessment of facts. cause he got caught cheating, i get to downplay his accomplishments with crap i cant prove? that dont say anything about him, it says something about you.

15. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Buzz off jackass