Kessler VS Calzaghe November 3rd!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Max Molyneux, Jul 7, 2007.

1. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I can't wait for this fight to happen- Its the highlight of my year...... A chance to give it to the Burger head crew(mundine) and the Kessler Anus appreciation society at the same time.

2. PeterNielsen70

PeterNielsen70 Active Member Full Member

Jun 23, 2007

This content is protected

3. brown bomber

Jul 1, 2006
    lol we'll see :good

4. brown bomber

Jul 1, 2006
    Kessler is so, so average. A good average all rounder. And that is going to exposed when he meets soeone who is exceptional and I can't wait.

5. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    hmm. That didnt stop Joe proclaiming his 'englishness' before the Robin Reid fight...

Seems our Joe says whatever pleases the right people at the right times! It suited him to be english on the eve of the Reid fight, but now hes 0% english? Joes comments dont quite add up...

6. deram

deram Active Member Full Member

Nov 14, 2004
    Joe has said in an interview that he couldn't give a **** about the UK and that he is Italian and proud of it. He is thinking about moving back to Itality when his carreer is over as he still has most of his family there.

7. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    Thats exactly what I mean Deram, mixed messages from smokin Joe:deal One minute hes welsh, next hes english, then hes welsh again, & now hes none of the above, & considers himself italian!!!:lol:

Before the Reid fight he was pleading with the Londoners to get behind him. he was saying, its a fight between & Hammersmith lad & a(wherever Reid is from in London) fight. No mention of welsh or italian was made! Sorry I cant get exact quotes cos I havent seen the fight in years, but have it on tape somewhere.

Dont shoot the messenger people!

8. pecks

pecks ***** Full Member

Feb 26, 2005
    I hate when Boxers do that to win over fans.
    When Echols fought Mundine in Sydney he came in flying an Aussie flag to the tune of "Land Down Under" which is the best Aussie song ever, and a song that we like as much as you probably like The Proclaimers' 500 miles.

I liked it when Lacy came out wearing his stars and stripes uniform against JC. More fighters should do that, imo.

9. NOrth

NOrth Active Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2006
    Rochdale - near enough

10. brown bomber

Jul 1, 2006
    :good me too.

11. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Since when did he say that?

He's proclaimed himself British.

12. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    But he was born in London and why was his dad in London? Because he can be there! Why can he be there? Becuase he is British!

Us Brits need to start getting together more. **** Scottish, Welsh etc We are British!

I am torn but ultimately Kessler betrayed the Brits :D So come Nov 3rd I'll scream for his blood.

13. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    The ****ing danes are invading our forum. **** EM! Joes going to slaughter Kessler :D

14. Decebal

Decebal Lucian Bute Full Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Ahem, ahem...you forgot to say..."**** English"...:D

But you are right, We are British when it comes to Calzaghe v. Kessler...but not when it comes to Khan v. Limond. :bart