Khalid Shafiq: The Naz style fighter who had 1 draw then vanished

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by colinthfc, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Slimzos

Slimzos New Member banned Full Member

Jun 16, 2020
    he was hardly ' really solid' or 'successful' lol. unless you have very low standards, he couldn't even get to domestic level. He received some hype he was signed with Hennessy. But then it was very apparent that he just wasn't good enough. He was feather fisted and chinny . Same old story. He got knocked out in an Area title fight early on. Only fought bums .. 99% of his wins are against boxers with losing records, then when he stepped up he got knocked out again easily by Lee Purdy, then he lost to a journeyman and retired.

2. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    You really should tell boxrec about those 2 knockout defeats and losing final fight and his opponents 99% losing record im sure it will come as a great suprise and they will thank you for it.Tell Jawaid too Im sure he'll say "Its a fair cop Slimezos you have me busted"

Reference " he couldnt get to domestic level"...actually he was a Commonwealth champion and IBO world champ making 7 defences........ he fought takaloo..jan bergman...nesterenko...howard clarke....willy wise. Sean sullivan..who fought for world or European titles or commonwealth titles...indeed some of them were champions..his last fight was a victory over a wbo world champion Ener Julio not "a loss to a journeyman"

Feather fisted? Im guessing you didnt see the come from behind knockout of Nesterenko or the tko of takaloo

Silly billy likes this.
  3. Slimzos

Slimzos New Member banned Full Member

Jun 16, 2020
    I'm talking Adnan Amar!!!!!!!!!

I never saw that guy you're talking about.