Khan has one of the best records in boxing!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by dangerousity, Apr 19, 2019.

1. BeaverDan

BeaverDan Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 23, 2007
    I still believe hardly anyone outboxes Khan. Crawford could well outbox him because he's a great boxer, but his offense is undeniable.

He does lunge though. And i don't think he attacks the body enough, but worst of all, he keeps his head static. Completely static. You could be the slowest plodder there ever was and still thud Khan with backhand rights.

2. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Khan has a lightning 1-2. Pretty much impossible to avoid. He’s very aesthetically pleasing to watch and I always enjoy his fights and I think he has a very good resume. Too many posters on here are just obsessed with his punch resistance. Probably none of them ever been punched in the face in their lives. Yea he’s got poor punch resistance for the elite level but I’ll be cheering him on tomorrow nonetheless!

You can **** on anyone’s resume if you try hard enough. Khan has several excellent scalps on his. Some posters on here will never give him credit for anything they hate him that much.

You’ve got Konwacki turning down 6 million dollar paydays yet here is Khan AGAIN putting his balls on the line knowing he may well get knocked unconscious. What a legend!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Shootlow likes this.
  3. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    He is more famous for his chin.

And he keeps getting big fights because people want to see him either get KTFO or fans wonder if will he make it pass 12 rounds.But it's a great move by KHAN to chose this fight over Special K.If Khan makes it out in this fight on his feet there is always that back up plan.SPECIAL K!Even if he gets KTFO by Crawford.

Khan can get put to sleep in the UK in his own backyard. He would gladly take the cash to get laid out the floor.Sad state of affairs.End his dreaming and wakes him up to reality.Which he refuses to accept the truth he ain't all that. I admire his mental outlook on things but albeit he is border line delusional. One day he will have to face the music and it wont be pretty.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    yesihavearm2 likes this.
  4. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    He ain't all that mate. Stop!

bandeedo likes this.
  5. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Wake up and smell the coffee

6. yesihavearm2

May 30, 2008
    Couldn't have said it any better myself

7. Work the body

Apr 5, 2015
    Your dislike of Khan is bordering on weird. I’m just giving him credit where it’s due. You’ve even got an avatar of him ffs. You’ve followed the career of a boxer you hate so much since the amateurs.

8. yesihavearm2

May 30, 2008
    The guy stuck his finger up to his own fans, by denying them the fight they most wanted to see in favour of getting savagely KO'd again in yet another mismatch.

There's not many fighters out there who treat their own fans with such disdain. But yeah, keep giving him money.

9. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    All over one fight? Doesn't take much for you ta hate someone eh? o_O

10. Work the body

Apr 5, 2015
    What do you suggest he do? Turn down a $5 million payday?

I admit Khan has avoided Brook for ages but who the hell wants to see it now? It’s pointless.

yesihavearm2 likes this.
  11. yesihavearm2

May 30, 2008
    That's a fair point, the fight has drastically lost it's meaning now.

12. yesihavearm2

May 30, 2008
    I don't hate any boxer dude

Having said that Gervonta Davis seems a bit of a spanner!

LANCE99 likes this.
  13. DeepDiver

DeepDiver New Member banned Full Member

Apr 18, 2019
    LOL he's a 'legend' for just doing what all fighters do, take fights, take the payday. 'legend' just for being an opponent! haha

Do you call Dereck Chisora a 'legend' too .. he faced - Vitali Klitschko, Tyson Fury x 2, David Haye, Kubrat Pulev, Dillian Whyte x 2, Robert Helenius, Agit Kabayel, Carlos Takam,

Do you call Martin Murray a 'legend' too, he faced - Gennady Golovkin, Sergio Martinez, Felix Sturm, George Groves, Arthur Abraham

I highly doubt you give them credit, just for taking fights and mostly losing.

It's normal for fighters to take fights for paychecks! Khan has ducked a hell of a lot of fights too.

Work the body likes this.
  14. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I'm the same. Don't care for some, but still, gotta respect what they do.

15. Work the body

Apr 5, 2015

I mean it’s pretty legendary knowing he’s likely to get sparked out. That takes some balls come on. Especially when everyone has seen him sparked out on numerous occasions. He clearly don’t mind being humiliated in front of millions lol