Khan is going to ice Crawfird

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Work the body, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    In my defence I’d had quite a few to drink when I posted this thread lol

But I do think if Khan makes it past 6 he wins.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    Roughhouse, pistal47 and Ph33rknot like this.
  2. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    lol i dont believe it

pistal47 likes this.
  3. dougemerypm

dougemerypm Active Member Full Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Just keep hoping you hater. The fact is that Prescott had a 5 lb weight advantage and did not win a round against Crawford. If this had happened, if that had happened but nothing happened. He has beat everyone who they have put in against him. He was so "hurt" by Gamboa that he was down twice in the same round AND the last one literally lifted him off his feet.

4. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    lol Again, I actually quite like Crawford and rate him very highly. Problem is he's an A - fighter who dines exclusively at C Level Cafe and in addition to feasting on Cajun Chicken, Calamari, Calzones, Carbonara, Caesar Salad and Carrot Cake he usually has a significant weight advantage over his opponents.

You say 10lbs

I say 7lbs

You say 5lbs

I say 7lbs

Reality says it was 7lbs lol

Yeah he really was hurt by the 7lbs lighter Cuban leprechaun Gamboa who was also giving away 9 freaking inches in reach. That's only an inch shorter than my weapon and let me tell you 9'' ain't no joke. And said Cuban leprechaun was always chinny even when facing opponents his own size, hence why he'd already been dropped by 4 of his opponents prior to facing Terence ''Goliath'' Crawford so the fact that your boy was able to bounce his ass off the canvas x 4 isn't really that impressive. I look like Superman when I go leprechaun hunting too lol

5. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Glad the poster admitted he had a few drinks before starting this thread.

blackbolt396 likes this.
  6. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Free fight extravaganza!! Not sure if these links will work for our cousins across the pond

Khan vs Julio Diaz

This content is protected

Khan vs Algieri

Crawford vs the 5lb lighter Postol whose only claim to fame is beating a shot Matthysse on a freak eye injury after octopus hugging him to death all night. Both of Crawford's flash KDs included, even the illegal rabbit punch one. Crawford fought Postol like he was facing a prime Mike Tyson lol

Crawford's top 5 KOs

Highlights of Khan's brilliant destruction of Luis Collazo. FTR, good little fighter Collazo and I got the prime version of him beating Crawford

7. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Khan going beast mode + Matrix mode

Speaking of The Matrix. Another juicy little free fight bonus that OG Bob just uploaded to Top Rank's official YT channel

8. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Yep , he’s ****ed up.

pistal47 likes this.
  9. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    I give Kahn a 40% chance of getting an Upset via SD.
    IF he prepares properly and executes a good game boxing plan i.e. use his jabs, footwork, speed and not engage in a toe-to-toe battle

10. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    The posters taking the OP seriously are as stupid as Khan himself.

11. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Lol same here, but I'll give him credit, hes sticking to his guns after tieing one off the other night and starting this shItstorm.

12. pistal47

Jul 14, 2007
    Khan's style is the most aesthetically pleasing in all of boxing when hes just letting his hands fly. So fast and fluid, really beautiful to watch. Ive always been a big fan of his. Definitely not gonna watch this, I think Crawford is really gonna put one on Khan, like really sick type of beating that sadists get off over. No interest in this fight right now, Crawford is a top 2 p4p fighter while Khan is past his best. I hate watching Khan get KO'd, even realtime your drawn to the screen and can see it before it even happens. You want him to get on his bike and out of trouble. What's he do? Gunfight. ****. He always gets pieced up and hit so cleanly and perfectly but valiantly and stupidly standing his ground returning fire for the little time he has before hes stretched.

13. pistal47

Jul 14, 2007
    I remember watching him get sparked by Breidis Prescott. Probably my biggest WTF!?!? moment as a fan. Prescott -- AFAIR -- didnt even do anything other than literally walk up to Khan and dropped a seed right on his chin. I was deployed at the time and didnt wanna see it again after it happened so I could be wrong, but thats just what I remember, walking right up to him, Khan letting him, and pretty much suckering the **** out of Khan who was watching it all unfold like the rest of us. As gifted as Khan was he was equally awful at judging and keeping distance. I dont know for sure but he has to be ADD AF. I don't think there is a more frustrating fighter to be a fan of.

14. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    I don't doubt Khan's ability to use his speed and build a lead in the early part of this fight...the problem is eventually Crawford is going to catch him and put him to sleep. What I could see as a remote possibility is Khan landing some punches early and causing a cut, he's sharp enough that something like that could happen early on, but under regular circumstances he's getting wrecked.

15. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    I wish I was joking. I’d been out since mid day at the racing. I posted this thread at 4 in the morning lol. I can’t even remember doing it. What the hell I was doing on here at that time god knows.

Think Khan can win a decision though especially now he’s back with Virgil Hunter.

pistal47 likes this.