Khan Vs. Earl Predictions

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by SevenSamurai, Nov 8, 2007.

1. SevenSamurai

SevenSamurai 3 year ESB vet. Full Member

Aug 18, 2005
    I think everyone has seen the comments that Earl has made about Khan now.

Does anyone think that Earl and his "spartan training camp" can turn his career around and get the W against an olympic silver medalist and a fighter of Khan's high standing and obvious high skill level?

I will let you vote and comment on this.

My own opinion will follow.

Thanks.

2. stuey

stuey Never bet on England Full Member

Aug 13, 2004
    i shall keep this short and simple.
    graham earl is going to get the granny beat out of him.

3. SevenSamurai

Aug 18, 2005
    I think the easy prediction to say is the following:

Earl is shot and he will get beaten up inside 6 rounds and knocked out.

But Earl's past performances may not be an indication of how well he is going to perform in this one based on his increased focus and dedication to this fight. I believe Earl is a professional which is very important to all of this speculation. He will want to make sure he performs to an excellent level to make sure his career reaches the highest point it can possibly reach. :D

4. elle

elle Journeywoman Full Member

Aug 21, 2007
    If Khan KO's Earl outright it will be the first in his professional career.

He has not demonstrated to me that he has one punch KO power - most of his stoppages come from flurries.

The referee may play a big part in the outcome of this fight - Khan has won 10 of his 14 professional fights by RSF.

5. AllyT

AllyT Active Member Full Member

Oct 13, 2004
    Khan by stoppage

6. stuey

Aug 13, 2004

medjadji?

i know where you are coming from, as i see it though, noone has to go looking for earl and khan is ****ing massive at the weight, getting stronger and is so much fresher. a lot of heavy shots worn within 3 and khan gets another RSF

7. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
  8. elle

elle Journeywoman Full Member

Aug 21, 2007

If my memory serves me right Medjadi was floored by Khan within a minute of the first round - he did get back on his feet but the referee called it to a halt (another RSF).

The other thing about Medjadi is that he usually fights at super featherweight and not lightweight.

9. Claypole

Claypole Boxing Addict banned

Aug 4, 2007
    We are going to see the same Amir Khan that faced Limond. Impetuous, easy to hit and fragile. Just because he looked good against Lawton people have fallen for the idea that the Limond fight was a one off and he is so much better now.
    Amir Khan believes his own hype and will look to take Earl out in style, and that will be his undoing. If he had a good chin he would really be something, but I have a suspicion he got his whiskers from the same fine porcelain factory as Herbie Hide.

Ok, perhaps not that bad, but still bad enough for Earl to cash in.

10. SevenSamurai

Aug 18, 2005
    As much as I want Earl to expose Khan as more hype than substance I dont think he will.

I think this will be KO6 win for Khan.

11. riot187

riot187 Member Full Member

Nov 1, 2007
    :lol:

12. 196osh

196osh Mendes Bros. Full Member

May 10, 2007
    Khan KO.

He should box his ears off and has decent power so unless he gets caught in which case...

13. stuey

Aug 13, 2004

i am not basing my judgement on how good khan is. i am basing it on how much earl has left, which, i dont believe is much. the kind of ammering he took from kats can ruin a fighter.

14. dwilson

dwilson Guest

If Graham can bring abit of his old self and put up a fight then he can spring a surprise and win. A ko would be the most likely result.

15. Boro chris

Boro chris Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Khan will be exposed at some point. Just doubt that Earl will be the one to do it.