Khan wanted to quit BEFORE the fight (New Shocking Evidence!)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by NasalSpray, Apr 21, 2019.

1. NasalSpray

NasalSpray Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2018
    I noticed before the fight, in Khans dressing room JUST before the walk outs Khan was looking pale as a ghost

A woman says to Khan "The Doctor can prescribe you ____ for nausea" (not sure what the drug was)

Khan was literally getting sick moments before the fight due to anxiety

Khan clearly has some PTSD from being KO'd by a 220lb Ginger Gorrilla Clenbuterol Bomb Overhand Right

His mind is completely gone, from the first bell he was looking to quit

2. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Nerves were clearly getting to Khan. You could tell he was uncomfortable walking to the ring and in the ring intro being introduced he almost lost his balance. He was nervouse and the first round knockdown had a lot to do with that. But even with those nerves he started to settled down after the early setback and was getting in to the fight. But then he was hit low and that was that.

So yeah nerves got to him, it was a big moment for him and he wasn't quite ready to be the best version of himself, but he still was good enough to cause Crawford fits and for it to end like that was very disappointing. I mean if Khan got sparked out legitimately that would be one thing but no one wants to win like that or wants to see a big fight end like that.

Reinhardt, C.J., red_roo and 2 others like this.
  3. Pure Glass

Pure Glass Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    Not uncommon for fighters to get anxiety before a fight. Some fighters vomit before fighting,

Sphillips, Badbot, DJN16 and 2 others like this.
  4. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Crawford was winning and I was impressed with his performance. It was a very patient and measured display against a guy who can be very difficult to look good against.

The stoppage was weird I mean Khan looked genuinely hurt to me didn’t look like he was faking.

5. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Khan never got ripped around the body like that before. He couldn't handle it.

6. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    He never got ripped like that below the belt before. He got ripped by an illegal punch.

7. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    That’s what I saw, the bad for Bud he was getting touched the good was when he went to the body he ripped it ,khan was looking for a way out that simple.

dougemerypm, pacas and dinovelvet like this.
  8. Beatle

Beatle Sheer Analysis Full Member

Apr 12, 2009
    It's no secret that Khan had a physical problem before the fight. What shocks me is that the so-called pound-for-pound number-one boxer in the world had to resort to dirty tactics to slow down this shopworn version of Amir Khan.

9. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    You did see Khan’s face , he was taking a beat down and it was going to get worse as the fight went on, nothing dirty about it. I’m ready for Bud vs Spence they’ve proven there the 2 best welterweights.

Pimp C and DoubleJab666 like this.
  10. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    But at least he made brook froze out some more

To ***** brook over he was prepared to make himself even more vulnerable

Lol
    And it's all his own doing
    Oscar don t want to know
    Eddie don t want to know
    Shat on old f w a n k can't see him doing any favours anytime soon although f w an k will do owt for the old pound note
    And the bob father ain't offering owt up on that disgraceful quit job
    Where does he now go

11. Alphafighter

Alphafighter Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Khan clearly looked like a shot fighter in there from the beginning. His advisors and family need to save him from himself, he is to brave and ego driven for his own good

Angler Andrew and POTUS like this.
  12. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    He has a gold digger to feed.

13. PunchersChance.

PunchersChance. Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Khan’s ringwalk was pure rabbit in the headlights, then enter Crawford looking like the grim reaper. Felt like a public execution.

pacas likes this.
  14. red_roo

red_roo Active Member Full Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Some fighters have no anxiety at all when entering da ring . Khan would of been burning his energy up pre weigh in anxiety kicked in then draining him .

15. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Since KTFO6, I'm always shaking and wanting to vomit and in fetal position starting when they first show Manny in the fitting room.

:(