Khan's newest and latest excuse not to fight Brook

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by yesihavearm2, Aug 26, 2017.

1. rski

rski Well-Known Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    I can't believe how much I hate khan now, I used to be a fan. Even looking at his face ruins my day

2. hap

hap Member Full Member

Mar 28, 2015
    He's not very bright and he's had the snot clattered out of him on multiple occassions over the years. I can't find it in myself to feel anything but sorry for Khan.

If he doesn't fancy it or wants to maximise his earnings for what will likely be another horrendous night that sees him separated from his senses, then let him say what he wants to say.

Brook is too much for him, so is Garcia II, Thurman and Porter. Whoever guides Khan needs to steer him clear of all of those match-ups. Look to a Peterson rematch or gimmick fights that would sell well. Washed up fighters like Pacquiao or Berto. Broner would work too.

He's in a horrible place, his resistance was always a liabililty but it's likely completely gone now and he's going to be a KO risk in any fight he takes from here. At least take the fights where the potential to fiddle a points win isn't just wishful thinking.

Brook on the other hand shouldn't be looking for easy pickings. His only significant win is a pick-em decision over Porter. He has no legacy to speak of. Take on Thurman or Garcia and try to erase the 'quitter' label he's currently known for.

3. Ty577

Ty577 Member banned Full Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Khan was finished in 2012 when he lost to Garcia that was his peak in terms of fighting in america, being on Hbo and being a elite fighter.Tbh,i still think their is one last major peak performance in him and i think that is against Brook and it will happen because their is too much money at stake. Eddie is going to build up brook again,khan will have a couple of warm up fights then they will clash on ppv,it will happen because people will buy it just like with MayMcg.Eddie Hearn,Sky,Khan,Brook all know their is big money on offer all they have to do is hype it up with some trash talk and it could definitely be main event at 02,Manchester, or may i say it potentially wembley as people would fall for it eventhough it will be a money fight and a battle between the washed up British welterweights

4. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    oh my god...

5. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013

I would like to congratulate them and wish them all the best.

Terrible timing all things considered but children are a blessing and a gift so hopefully they can sort themselves out.

On a side note, If the baby is a boy I think we can discard the names.. Kell, Joshua, Eddie, and Anthony and if it's a girl I think we can discard the names.. Kelly, Brooke, Sky (pe).

CutThroatFade and Odins beard like this.
  6. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Boy or girl, the child will either be named Mohammed, Sadiq, Asif or Naeem

7. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    N17 and Odins beard like this.
  8. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    What a sh1thouse he is.

9. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Welcome to my world...only difference is that I've never been a fan.

10. MGGGM Grand

MGGGM Grand Member Full Member

Jul 9, 2016
    Does Femi know?

11. mstar

mstar Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Sick and tired of khan he is pathetic just fight

12. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    But you eat what they feed you for a very long time

13. rski

rski Well-Known Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    not really, I liked his enthusiasm even though he had weaknesses. He made a decent comeback after getting whacked out by Prescott. I admired that. Not saying i worshipped the guy but his fights were exciting. Now he just has a warped sense of his worth and seems to think getting knocked out makes him the biggest draw in boxing. Added to the fact that he comes across as a massive tool every time he opens his mouth.

14. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Pity they are not having twins, could have called them either Tango and Cash, Lambert and Butler, Magnet and Steel.

N17 likes this.
  15. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.