Kid Galahad’s delusion

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Draperys, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Draperys

Draperys Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2017
    This content is protected

The dudes actually crazy and thinks he’s some kind of killer and bogeyman of the division. As Carl said “why would I give up the belt because Barry is coming?”. He also said he’d smash Scott Quigg and doesn’t really think he’s on his level and he would rather Warrington won Because it would be a “big yourkshire derby”.

Someone needs too put this little rat in his place

2. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Its pretty much common knowledge that Frampton unless he can get the LSC trilogy will move up in weight. Barry is trying to talk his way into a pay day and keeping Carl at the weight for it.

Draperys likes this.
  3. Draperys

Draperys Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2017
    I think that’s probably the same reason he mentioned Quigg’s name, He thinks it would be a easy nights work and a decent payday, id fancy Quigg in that fight tbh but I noticed on BoxRec Quigg is now ranked at 130 and his last fight was at that weight so not sure if that’s a permanent move or just a one fight thing too get some rounds in after that tough Valdez fight

4. impacted

impacted Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Galahad is a less talented version of Junior Witter. Devoid of charisma or fan base, and desperately touting for a pay day like some crack addicted prostitute.

DON1, Suspect.chin and im sparticus like this.
  5. Tony Belloo

Tony Belloo Member Full Member

Jul 27, 2018
    Guy's a complete weirdo not only is he extremely deluded about his abilities, I'm positive he is a certified pervert the way he acts in videos when Michelle joy Phelps is around.

Blah and BiggieL like this.
  6. dryzer

dryzer Active Member Full Member

Sep 12, 2017
    If Frampton beats Warrington I think he'll try unify against either valdez or lsc before moving up to try superfeather. Either way that wee tube galahad won't be getting a payday

Scissors likes this.
  7. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    It would actually be fun watching Frampton beat up this little rat so i hope it happens. It won't though - the little rat has nothing to offer a world class operator like Frampton.

im sparticus and Odins beard like this.
  8. @Maley

@Maley Active Member Full Member

Aug 30, 2016

Frampton as already said that's his plan if he beat a Warrington. If josh wins I think he will defend against kid.

dryzer and BigStiffIdiot like this.
  9. Cairney30

Cairney30 Member Full Member

Oct 23, 2018
    Barry has been chasing framtpon for years

Big bad Barry is the only one who thinks he’s on framptons level

Carl doesn’t need kid galahad for anything it’s a lose lose for carl unless matchroom pay him some good cash for it

Frampton v Valdez because I can’t see LSC taking the third fight so Carl will have to force it by beating valdez just my opinion

10. dellboi94

dellboi94 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2013
    He's a talented fighter but I don't think he beats any of the champions at Featherweight.

im sparticus likes this.
  11. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    He probably just has brain damage, not from punches, but from Dom Ingle crushing his little head with his thighs.

Kid GivingHead

:eek:

impacted and im sparticus like this.