Kid Galahad v Caytano...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by lencoreastside, Jul 14, 2017.

1. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    At last a halfway decent opponent for KG. He'll be looking to go one better than Quigg and stop him in better style than Quigg did I guess.

Hope the Kd gets past this guy and into big fights with Quigg, Selby, Frampton etc

2. dellboi94

dellboi94 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Best opponent since he has been back, should take him a few rounds to get him out. I think its an ideal fight for KG, as he's only fought scrubs since his return. Caytano is no world beater by any stretch but I think KG needs this type of fight before he gets in with a top 10 level guy.

3. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    Did they both weigh in OK? Looking forward to seeing the kid in with a semi live body.

4. Bax183

Bax183 Member Full Member

May 21, 2017
    Interesting fight. Galahad should come through it easily enough, but at least we know Cayetano will give it a go. If I remember right, that was the first time he's been stopped when he fought Quigg.

5. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I hope Galahad gets smashed out the ring the little steroid cheat.

I don't really give a monkeys about Heavies like AJ & Wlad etc being roided to the gills but not bantamweights and other smaller men - he could have killed somebody if he didn't get caught the little cnut.

6. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    He was caught for stanzolol which I'm guessing he did in order to make weight. It's a good cutting oral steroid that helps you drop fat and water whilst retaining mass. Helps a user athletically by aiding development of explosive strength.

Agree with your sentiments but it's a fact that a ton of these lighter weight fighters use this type of drug to make weight. You can just tell by their peeled physiques and then ability to go 12 rounds throwing bombs. Every elite fighter at these weights will be using similar substances.

7. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Class performance from Galahad. He's a hard fight for any featherweight

8. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Galahad more impressive vs Cayeta than both Quigg and Santa Cruz

9. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    Hope he gets some good domestic opponents next....

10. billy nelson

billy nelson the fighting scots gym Full Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Sitting here like a dick waiting to get connected what's there problem

11. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Looks like he's targetting Selby. I don't think Frampton or Quigg will go near him.

12. glav12

glav12 New Member Full Member

Jan 7, 2016
    Might be tough for that fight to happen also, selby fighting mandatory tonight, think i read he will have 9 months to have a voluntary, and then quigg had an eliminator for the ibf in his last fight