Kingsley Ibeh vs Jared Anderson

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by KO KIDD, Feb 12, 2021.

1. KO KIDD

KO KIDD Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Is anyone else interested in this one? ITs on the undercard of the ESPN show this weekend. I got to watch both of these guys regularly during the "Bubble" fights they did over the summer. I think Anderson is a good, young talent but Ibeh is bigger and a strong fighter. I thought he beat Guido Vianello an undefeated prospect but the fight was called a draw.

I feel like Anderson should win this fight as an experienced amateur but Ibeh is athletic, tough and hits pretty hard. They both looked like they were in pretty good shape at the weight in

Is anyone going to watch this fight? Like the match up? Predict an upset?

Inglis_1, TipNom and Chuck Norris like this.
  2. Boon

Boon Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Kingsley Ibeh!

He beat the snot out of Guido Vianello and quite frankly exposed the broadcaster's hype. Next, they called it a draw. Shameful decision.

Jared Anderson will be too much for Ibeh. I feel a KO in the first or second round.

I hope Kingsley Ibeh gets a good few worthwhile paydays. The guy is nice to watch and currently has 3 fights scheduled already for 2021.

KO KIDD, ShovelHook and Chuck Norris like this.
  3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Ibeh deserves credit for fighting an undefeated HW prospect for the third time in a row. Anderson should win, but Ibeh will make him work for the W. :chuck:

Pimp C, Boxingfan2, TipNom and 2 others like this.
  4. Mickea4

Mickea4 Active Member banned Full Member

Aug 22, 2018
    Not familiar with Anderson, really like Ibeh though he seems like a ballsy guy, so I'm gonna back him here

KO KIDD likes this.
  5. pernellaaron

pernellaaron Active Member Full Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Ibeh seems to consistently fade in the last round or two of a fight, no knock on him just don't think he has that full time fighter stamina yet. I think that's his undoing and he gets stopped in the 5th of this one

KO KIDD likes this.
  6. Boomstick

Boomstick Active Member Full Member

Nov 23, 2020
    I’m interested, for sure. Ibeh is tough, and this could go all wrong for Anderson.

Tip of the cap to both guys here. Anderson for taking on a stiff challenge this early, and Ibeh for taking on an up and comer with a penchant for starching guys.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    Boxingfan2 likes this.
  7. Forza

Forza Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 18, 2012
    I was just going to make a thread, I think this can be a major upset. But anderson is pretty good. It will be a solid test for him.

KO KIDD likes this.
  8. KO KIDD

KO KIDD Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 5, 2009
    That is true even his ko revenge win he was wearing down

9. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Looking forward to this match up.

TipNom and KO KIDD like this.