Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by kirk, Dec 31, 2020.
THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONSHIP
2021 Lineage and Records
Want to challenge the champion? Just look at the champion's upcoming fight picks. If you feel a pick by the champion will be wrong, post your pick, and announce that you want to challenge for the title!
- First come first serve on challenges issued
- No stacking of challenges
- Can not challenge a fight more than 7 days away
- If champions change their pick after challenge has been set, they forfeit their title and it goes to the challenger who then becomes the interim champion, to fight for the vacant title against the next challenger
- Only 1 challenge per day, although a champion can have unlimited defenses per day
- Anyone who loses or forfeits a title fight, must wait until 3 challenges occur before they can challenge again. If no one has challenged the champion, ANYONE IN THE TOP 20 OF THE LEAGUE RANKINGS (even those who have lost/forfeit/participated in the past 3 title fights) can challenge the day of the fight they are challenging (12AM EST)
- The champion should try to place their picks as soon as they can, to give the field enough time to challenge their picks.
His picks: Kossobutskiy KO Chudinov UD Marku KO Gill UD Davies UD Kelly UD Easter UD Wallin KO Broner KO Flores UD Berchelt KO
Drinquor Dec 12, 2020 - Present
Defense #1: Jan 23
Fulton (Drinquor) vs Leo (Chuck Norris) - Result: Fulton UD
Defense #2: Feb 19
Antwi (Drinquor) vs Tetley (Robney) - Result: Antwi TKO6
Defense #3: TBA
Drinquor 2-0 (1 KO)
Chuck Norris 0-1
Meh, I’ll go with Beeazeale KO over Drinquor’s Wallin KO, if you’ll take the challenge.
Avanesyan ko Easter jr ud wallin UD broner ud flores jr ud berchelt tko
You got it! First come, first serve!
Also, just to clarify... league pick, WBK pick, and in this case the People's Championship challenge must all be the same
So you are basically changing your league pick to Breazeale KO and you will need to specify a round for the WBK
Breazeale KO 10. Make it so.
All the same. I ain’t coming to lay down.(and hope the same applies to Breazeale).
After that MTK disgrace, another right prediction!
Round 1 was already under way at 11:54, you made your pick at 11:54. Sure about that?
20 seconds under way... plus a few seconds to screenshot and post
Its awfully close, and I don't like that its a ruling on MY pick, but I would rule the same way for anyone else in the same circumstance.
GODDAMMIT, this switch was on time.
Come on man, show me some mercy. I was literally sitting here for 15 minutes contemplating Which pics I could challenge you with. I had no idea what was happening. I hadn't checked Twitter, and at least my pick wasn't hours after the match ended. Regardless, even in the updates. There's no indication of who was winning.
The color code may have been right but it seems odd that its marked in the middle of those later starting fights which didnt help its a tough situation but would be unfair to remove fight and i also cant see how any pick late should be allowed
The precedent and line in the sand has been drawn previously on late picks and shouldnt the person who put the fight list together be as responsible for getting picks in on time as the rest of us.
Apologies if am mistaken about that
Just for the record...
Chudinov vs. Chilemba STARTS NOW. Chilemba just entered the ring.