Kowancki vs Whyte

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson379, Aug 13, 2019.

Who wins and how?

1. Kownacki UD

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Kownacki KO

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Whyte UD

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  4. Whyte KO

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  5. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Whyte hasn't put in crappy performances, really? Lewison, Allen, Helenius... ? Behind on cards vs Chisora, dropped heavily by Rivas and 30 secs from being KO'd by Parker. Maybe he needs to change to his roid stack?

2. chico g

chico g What are you staring at Mr Trump?! hahaha! Full Member

Oct 18, 2008
    I don't want to see Dillian mercilessly beaten by this polish pastry chef, that would be too cruel.

3. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Just don’t rate Kownacki at all, the Martin fight showed me all I needed to see. I’m certain Pulev beats him if they fight for the vacant title.

4. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Nope, Whyte ALWAYS shows up great..

1. Lewison? Whooped his ass, made him quit on his stool... in what dictionary is that a BAD performance?

2. Allen? Toughest chin in the game! Wasn't even competitive... Whyte won convincingly.

3. Helenius? He waas negative from the start, reluctant to engage... not Whyte's fault... boxing analsysts and commentators agree with me.

4. Behind on the cards with Chisora? Yet won the fight twice.... and the ONLY MAN IN HISTORY THAT HAS EVER KOd GRANITE CHIN CHISORA WHO IS NOW A TOP TEN

5. Dropped heavily by Rivas? Nah he slipped.

6. Getting KO'd by Parker? FIRST MAN IN HISTORY TO DROP PARKER ON THE CANVAS.... and Parker needed a 13th round to WAKE UP and switch ON?>? AHAHAHAH where was he in the first 11 rounds??? Mhmmmm

Whyte whoops Kownacki every day of the week, and anyone else on your mind.

5. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Whyte will be banned soon.

6. On The Money

Apr 4, 2012

Your problem is Kownacki is better than all these fringe contenders and faded bums with the exception of Parker who took too long to get going but had Whyte out on his feet and one punch from taking a long nap. Rivas could have done the same but Whyte's stack got him through.

7. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Fact is, kownacki is a bum, he will get stretchered against Whyte and Wilder.

Kownacki couldn't even get past Rivas, let alone king of the ring Dillian Whyte.

Whyte has achieved things no one else can achieve, has achieved.. or will achieve.

First man to KO Chisora. Achievement unlocked.
    First man to drop Parker. Achievement unlocked.

Kownacki..?? Oh he KO'd Spilka and Washington? How cute, both glass chins.

8. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    It’s a fun fight! I think whyte gets his hand raised in a war

Aydamn likes this.
  9. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I'm not even a fan of Whyte but if you're a light puncher that neglects defense as much as Kownacki does, Whyte is probably gonna tee off on you and stop you. Kownacki's only chance would be to stay in close and attempt to smother and overwhelm.

Whyte by ko.

10. On The Money

Apr 4, 2012
    Chisora has been a faded bum/gate keeper for a number of years, not sure why you are trumpeting this one so hard especially when your guy was losing the fight.
    Parker was caught by a shot and came back to drop Whyte and have him out on his feet. Okay, a win but only just.

Btw Washington put away Helenius no problem, unlike Whyte who was badly rocked in the 2nd round. I haven't seen Kownacki wobbled once in a fight.

11. Can I box

Can I box Member Full Member

Jun 20, 2019
    Since 2018 brilliant performance vs Browne, tough fight vs Parker but he got through against a very good fighter, the scorecards in the Chisora fight were way off as Whyte was doing some very good work in the fight and knocked him out in the end. Now he’s just beaten Rivas. We’ll see what Kownacki’s got when he fights at that level.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Chisora put out Spilka faster than babyface Kownacki... yet he is faded? Oh okay

Chisora KOd Takam who young fit lion Joshua couldnt KO yet he is faded? oh okay.

Helenius came to fight Washington but came to run from Dillian whyte.. whats my evidence? Post fight interview with Helenius saying he needed the money and came for the pay cheque

So put those facts in your pipe and smoke it

Your opinion is in the vast vast minority

13. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    I want some of the gear people are smoking who think Kownacki can compare to or beat Whyte. Kownacki vs Gorman, now there is a fair and even match up who are both about the level of a Wilder opponent.

George Crowcroft, velagod and Aydamn like this.
  14. velagod

velagod Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2012
    We don’t agree a lot but we both agree on this it seems, kownacki who has he beat or even stepped in the ring with who was in there prime?

Answer is nobody he’s feasting on bums faded fighters and unmotivated fighters and he in a few he’s actually not even looked impressive.

We’re yet to see him in with a big puncher yet either.

George Crowcroft and Aydamn like this.
  15. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    He is way behind Dillian in terms of development, Kownacki WILL get his wake up call with that crappy eating stupid shots come forward style... and then he will have to spend a few fights adjusting and improving his game.

Whyte??Already done that, been there, improved... come a long, long, long way. He is a complete fighter now, at first he was a counter puncher, didn't know how to mount an offensive... now he has an incredibly fine tuned jab, and he can take the fight to the opponent. Whyte has had his wake up calls, and he has developed immensely.

He would be way to seasoned for Kownacki. It's not enough be just strong, or durable, or big or whatever... you need multiple things in your arsenal and cold hard experience to mix it with the elite... and Whyte has achieved ALL of that... and he is incredibly well rounded now as a fighter... body shots, right cross, left hook, jab, timing, mixing the speed of his shots, combinations...tight guard defense.. knows when to take a knee, doesnt mind getting into a scrap... still a great counter puncher... is quite a bit faster now with his punches.

He is very smart too, he knows how to adapt on the fly in a fight, he knows how to develop in the gym... small increments, small improvements here and there.. that add up over time, so he is always better than the last time... and it clearly shows in his fights... from fight to fight he is always showing improvement... it is truly remarkable... witnessing his right cross come along, and now his jab.

George Crowcroft and It's Ovah like this.