Krzysztof Henryk Głowacki vs. Krzysztof Włodarczyk

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Oct 17, 2019.

Główka or Diablo?

Poll closed Jan 25, 2020.
  1. Głowacki on points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Głowack by stoppage

88.9%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Włodarczyk on points

11.1%
  5. Włodarczyk by stoppage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    How is this a match-up that never gets talked about? Seems fairly obvious to make. Both ranked contenders & former titlists, both were distinguished amateurs, both popular domestically in Poland, both with exciting styles, good power, good (but imperfect) chins... and both rock the bald headed bad ass look with aplomb. :sisi1

Głowacki is WBC #2 and WBO #1 at cruiser. Włodarczyk is WBC #3, IBF #15, and WBA #12.

Just me, or would the sensible thing be for this pair to vie for Polish supremacy before the victor targets another world championship opportunity?

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Won't happen since both guys are friends.

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006

...although, on second thought, I suppose monstrous upstart Michał Cieślak might raise an objection there. He might just physically be too much for either guy h2h, although I think both Krzyszes are more skilled boxers and complete overall packages.

4. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Polska power goes for Glowacki, at this moment he’s too fresh despite the Briedis debacle.

Still would be a great fight to have if possible, cruiserweight is still great despite Usyk leaving.

5. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Wlod is shot as hell now. He is way past his prime.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I mean, I thought so a few years ago but then he keeps rebounding with decent win streaks

FastSmith7 and DanielDimov like this.
  7. DanielDimov

Feb 2, 2015
    If they are really friends as Chuck says, this will go the same as Wilder vs Scott

8. DanielDimov

Feb 2, 2015
    Also wasn't Wlod supposed to face Tervel Pulev for one of the thousand titles?

9. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    I think Glowacki is mandatory to the Briedis-Dorticos winner so he'll be waiting this one out for a good while at least.

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Either of them buddies w/ Cieślak? :sisi1

11. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Włodarczyk will not fight with Głowacki. "There is no such money"

Although it could be a hit fight in Polish boxing, it will never happen. Krzysztof Włodarczyk and Krzysztof Głowacki unanimously admitted that they would not enter the ring together. - There is no such money - said Głowacki.

They both have championship belts in junior heavy weight. They are included in the top of this category, and their fight would be a great event not only in Polish boxing. However, as Krzysztof Włodarczyk and Krzysztof Głowacki assured, there are no plans for them to enter the ring together in the future and compete for who rules in Polish junior heavy weight.

There is no such money in the world for us to go out boxing together - said Głowacki in an interview with "TVP Sport". They both admit that they are friends. They train together and support each other. Therefore, they exclude the possibility of a joint fight.

There are a few people I certainly wouldn't box with. This is Krzysiek Głowacki, Paweł Kołodziej and Andrzej Wawrzyk. No matter what, I wouldn't go to the ring with them. Probably if we were fighting, we would make a washer and everyone would be happy - Włodarczyk added. They both met eleven years ago during one of the tournaments. Their knowledge continues to this day. - Tomek Babylon asked Krzysiek to put bandages on my hand. He came, he helped me. For me it was something great. An amazing player, world champion, came to tie my hands - said Głowacki

''It's a nice feeling to hear such words from the lips of the master. "Diablo" is my idol, I often watch him in the hall - says boxer from Wałcz'' -- Krzysztof Głowacki

12. MrFoFody

MrFoFody Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Krzysztof would win!

IntentionalButt likes this.
  13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :yaay