KSI vs Logan Paul "Fight" [all discussion of this farce here, please]

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bluebird, Oct 25, 2019.

Who wins?

1. KSI

13 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. Logan Paul

25 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Draw

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  4. Who Cares!

44 vote(s)
    51.8%
  1. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone banned Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
  2. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    The big man has put his stake down in saying this rematch will win the ring magazine fight of the year.

Bold prediction and we only have to wait A few hours to see if it rings true.

GALVATRON likes this.
  3. bluebird

bluebird Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Just seen a mesh of videos on their training. KSI working on slipping inside and landing overhand looping right hand. Logan working on check left hooks.
    KSI looks so stiff and basic still, at least Logan has some technique down. I can see a whooping.

4. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    One never knows but being in off set matches myself and breaking guys down with REAL breakages …..????

Fight of the year vs two under skilled guys when we already have great candidates just wont happen .

The you tube guys really don't study boxing,did they not see Yarde vs Kovalev even ?

Also the stipulation of limited rounds ,one has to expect the pace will be more but the tactics of higher level fights will be absent so it cant be fight of the year,its like putting me in with ANY guy on here who thought they would WIN...RIGHT ? Wonder who that was ? Pffft

5. uglyandproud7

uglyandproud7 Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Sure it's a sideshow, but it can't hurt, if it brings any new fans, that's a good thing. I remember when The Contender first came on, and girls at work were talking about Peter Manfredo. With this youtubers fight my 15 year old niece brought it up to me, and it led to her wanting to come to the next Boxing match in Philly when i invited, so for that, i say great.

6. BoJangles

BoJangles Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Most of their fans sit around all day playing videos games or dungeons and dragons which was cool 40 years ago but has been rebirthed with another generation now...

I bet they hate it when their Grandpa's tell them they loved Video Games and Dungeons & Dragons when they were young! Kinds kills the coolness of their existence...

7. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    the suspense is killing me...

I may have to put down my video game controller long enough to watch it but naw I'll just watch the Highlite Reel on YouTube!

8. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Coming from two guys who haven’t learnt how to punch yet is laughable.

9. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Well I don't really consider you very smart so theres that which poses exact views of you at least for me bc I know boxing. You're actually one of the ones on here I have to take it easy on otherwise I look like a bully with thew SOFT touches this forum seems to bring on me bc they themselves who run it were exposed to some extent by ME.

Either way, only a fool could score more then 3 rnds for KSI in the first fight and its probably the SAME dummies who thin k wilder won against fury bc they cant even count to minimum rnds let alone 12 .lmao

10. iamtheman

iamtheman Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2010
    ksi fought like a caveman brawler in the first. only reason he came on in the last round is logan's fatigue. i'd imagine that's been sorted out in the past 14 months. Logan had the better fundamentals despite his relative inexperience which shows he has more to build on. just seems the more natural talent if u ask me.

GALVATRON likes this.
  11. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Spot on. WOW its a rarity on here for the most part. lol

Smart money says Logan stops KSI and that's bc hes undersized and cant box unless hes showed something tonight he hasn't ?

Going on the actual abilities SHOWN says Logan wins by stoppage .

iamtheman likes this.
  12. caligula4

caligula4 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 13, 2011
    An angle I'd not considered for this farcical business plot and plot : should have been used to be anti knife crime and such and treat kids respect. Shame it isn't

13. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    I know far more about the game and is far more intelligent so...... I already destroyed you in the past and made you quit... That's a fact!

14. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    How would you measure the number of kids who watch these fights and become fans of the sport, start boxing themselves, join gyms etc? There is no question this is net positive for boxing, it’s common sense.

15. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    Only thing Paul & KSI fans are gonna join is a Pizza Delivery Boy Crew!

If they ever leave their parents basement to actually get a job! But that would involve putting down the video game controllers!