KSI vs Logan Paul "Fight" [all discussion of this farce here, please]

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bluebird, Oct 25, 2019.

Who wins?

1. KSI

13 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. Logan Paul

25 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Draw

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  4. Who Cares!

44 vote(s)
    51.8%
  1. roughdiamond

roughdiamond Ridin' the rails... Full Member

Jul 25, 2015
  2. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Those two idiots... no one else.

POTUS likes this.
  3. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    This.

4. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Two bozos get rich
    While Billy hoe saunders fights on the undercard

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  5. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    It's one for the fans

6. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    It depends. Logan is more talented imo, but he also has a suspect gas tank. This fight 100% just depends on Logan's gas tank. If Logan can sustain his stamina over whatever rounds he's fighting he'll win, if he can't he'll get stopped.

Edgars likes this.
  7. young_wolverine

young_wolverine Member Full Member

May 31, 2019
    Im rooting for KSI but Logan's definitely the favorite because of his physical advantages and in the last fight Logan had 3 months to train while ksi had a year and Logan was dominating till he tired now KSI has two years experience and Logan has 1 year and Logan's been an athlete his whole life. Logan can win by ko early to mid rounds but if it goes to a decision theirs a good chance Logan tires but if hes been doing enough cardio he could rally and pull off the win id say 75-25 in favor of Logan if KSI wins it will likely be by decision. Overall tho its gonna be a good fight and bring some new eyes to boxing which is good for the sport.

8. robg

robg Active Member Full Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Very hard to tell. Especially with the first fight being a draw. Logan Paul looks a lot bigger, but he got gassed in the first fight and even more recently in his open workout. He looked exhausted towards the end of his open workout. It’s a very tough fight predict. It could look similar to the first one. Early success from Logan Paul with a momentum shift to KSI in the mid rounds. I’m not betting money on it lol. I’m super excited though. I can’t wait. They’re taking it serious. I think both dudes are looking good in training vids, with the exception of Logan Paul’s uppercuts lol

9. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    They both had live media workouts yesterday at the same time.

Wilders did 500 plus viewers on social media while KSI /Logan was over 30 K so ?

I expect it to be a decent fight anyway with Logan stopping him mid rounds, neither guy is a real boxer but why cry over it no matter who wins there's also a REAL undercard its not like its just one fight. Most of the time this forum cries over a fight it usually ends up being very good so theres that to .

10. Oakland Billy Smith

Oakland Billy Smith Active Member banned Full Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Yes, great....that's all we need. More casual fans

11. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    This coming weekend, finally proves my point I have made here over the years to what qualifies as a pro boxer.

KSI, actual name Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji so let's call him OOWO from now on, makes his pro debut in a amateur rematch against Logan Paul, who's know for the distasteful Japanese suicide forest video.
    These guys will now officially join the legendary Freddy Flintoff and go down in history as professional boxers, whatever the level they're on.

Whatever you think about these guys going from professional unboxers (if they do those vids, I don't know) to professional boxers, they still officially qualify, which brings me to my point...
    I've seen many threads here been made over the years if a regular Joe would be able to beat the worst pro boxer out there in a real boxing match, and I always said definitely yes! Because being a professional boxer means you stepped into the ring against another guy, whatever the level, and get paid to do so. It doesn't require talent, it doesn't require skill, only requirement is a comission to sanction it as a professional fight and the guys getting paid to punch eachother.

Does stepping into that ring once suddenly makes you a badass that nobody from the street is able to beat anymore, like some magic power that comes over you after making your professional debut? No, of course not.
    Win lose or draw, OOWO and Paul are still those same youtubers that trained a couple of months like Flintoff is that former Crickett player that did the same. No magic there, nothing unbeatable about any of them.

If you agree or disagree please comment and vote in the poll.

12. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    To be a professional fighter you must receive a licence from a professional body and get paid to fight.

A couple of youtubers in a fake beef boxing match is more of an event, than it ever could be called professional boxing match between two professional boxers.

Would either of these guys even get a licence with the british boxing board of control for example? I severely doubt it.

Freddie Flintoff somehow received a professional licence but he was truly shocking. He only won his only fight because his opponent was told to go easy on him.

Pimp C and Tramell like this.
  13. Tramell

Tramell Hypocrites Love to Pray & Be Seen. Mathew 6:5 Full Member

Sep 21, 2012
    No it doesn't make them bad, but it (gaining a license) makes them a professional boxer.
    Being pro isn't equated to being good. I interpret as: that is their occupation.

I've seen plenty of people who suck at what they do, but their poor work doesn't eliminate them from having a title in their trade.
    If someone hired (paid) Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji to do work (fight) and it is sanctioned not as an amatuer bout, but as a pro bout, then technically he is a Pro.

Not every pro boxer can beat people in the streets anymore than a street fighter (think Kimbo) can walk in and become a prize fighter.

Takes a certain type of pro to handle themselves with no referee & no rules.

According to boxrec OOWO turned Pro!
    https://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Olajide_William_Olatunji

Robney likes this.
  14. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Yes, and there are enough backwater ones to do just that. Even fighters with severe brain damage, heart conditions, mental issues and such have been granted licences in the past. Pretty sure there are plenty commisions around the world that accept written applications.
    Whatever you call it, it officially will be a professional boxing match and be recorded as such.
    I put nothing past the BBBoC lately after all the shirt they've pulled. There were two top level heavyweight boxing matches we know of where the Brit was caught on performance enhancing drugs and they were cleared to fight by the same BBBoC, without ever informing their opponents or anyone else... Can't go much lower as that.
    He just made his professional debut, but obviously lacks the talent to perform. Don't think it was that bad to give him a licence as he was at least in shape.
    I think the doped up fighters thing I mentioned above is much worse.

15. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    There's definitely magic going on. This is to lure the lower class into bashing eaching others brains in & being ego freaks