Kubrat Pulev vs Sugar Robert Helenius possible on Crawford - Khan card

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Max Thunder, Jan 18, 2019.

Who wins?

Poll closed Apr 18, 2019.
  1. Helenius by KO

18.2%
  2. Helenius by decision

1.8%
  3. Pulev by KO

25.5%
  4. Pulev by decision

52.7%
  5. Draw

1.8%
  1. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
  2. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Helenius didn't look very dominating vs. Teper in the first couple rounds and his stamina was god awful. He looked badly badly gassed at times. I think Pulev will jab him and control him for a 12 rounds and get a wide wide UD 12.

3. Curtis Lowe

Curtis Lowe Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Yes it seemed like Helenius was going to somewhat special for a while. But in retrospect, looking at his wins over Brewster, Liakhovich and Peter, all were over the hill and shot. Attila "the Hun" Levin has a nice record, but in reality was an average heavyweight (He was stopped by Jeremy Williams). Injuries plagued Helenius. His fight with Chisora was most likely a true showing of how good he was at his peak, so to speak. He went down hill after the Chisora fight.

4. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    If Hellboy has learned how to throw something called a jab he might be in with a slight shot. Most likely he stands stock still with his high guard up, grimacing and taking jabs through the gloves that flop his strands of troll's hair around and getting thoroughly outworked for endless boring rounds by the jittery mummy with the frowny face and clinch fixation.

Think I'll hold my excitement for this one.

Holler likes this.
  5. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Helenius has a brutal record against guys whose last name contains the letters p, t, r and two e's.

greenhornet likes this.
  6. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    For the insomniacs.

7. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    What painful imagery.

8. Jackson75

Jackson75 New Member Full Member

Nov 7, 2018
    Robbe was just too lazy to train enough. Got married and had kids. Everything was going fine till Chisora match. It was typical sauerland-robbery, and split with Uli, money problems, too strong daddy mentally etc

9. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Whenever I read that crawford is going to fight khan, I thinkt that I am being trolled. What a missmatch! Cant believe still that it's going to happen.