Kubrat Venkov Pulev vs. Dereck Chisora II & Israil Madrimov vs. Michel Soro II RBR.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Drugs?

2. djfonti

djfonti Active Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2005
    No chance. That's illegal!
    His amazing feats of endurance achieved in his advanced years after several shellackings are simply down to him turning up the resistance on his rowing machine and going to bed no later than 10. He lives the life now you see. It all makes sense if we just ignore the carrier bag full of double cheeseburgers he downs after every fight.

I'm half joking of course but after the Parker fight I'm very surprised to see it was business as usual for him AGAIN tonight.

3. Sonny1

Sonny1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    I thought he was annoying tonight, he sounded like an excited child. Haye and that moron Bellew should not be working on Chisora fights, they are too invested in him and come across as so unprofessional.

4. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Painted as a man of the people and straight after the fight he's on about wanting more money. If this sack of s**t gave some to worthy causes then I wouldn't mind but he's just a greedy street thug, I hope he gets absolutely battered in his next fight, completely taken apart and destroyed.

5. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    @Twentyman - you were right about Pulev…and Chisora

Wizbit1013, Jurgen and Twentyman like this.
  6. Jason Gordon

Jason Gordon Active Member Full Member

Sep 26, 2021
    Chisora is a true warrior

7. RT7

RT7 Member Full Member

Apr 21, 2014
    No, he's just a complete cretin

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  8. McQuaid89

McQuaid89 New Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Thought I was watching North Korean TV last night - the amount of bias and propaganda was ridiculous.

The absolute state of Bellew trying to score a fight and being head cheerleader ringside, meanwhile ex manager Haye on commentary giving Chisora all 12 rounds. It cheapens the product and makes DAZN look unprofessional.

I personally scored the fight 115-113 for Pulev - I love how everybody glosses over one of the judges having Chisora up by 4. If it were the away fighter Hearn & Bellew would be blowing a gasket looking for reforms but as it was the home fighter 'its what you like' 'this is boxing, win some, lose some'. You can't pick and choose when to get outraged by judges scorecards.

End of rant, have a lovely Sunday

9. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Bellew is like that with all British fighters

Too emotional and not professional enough.

Sonny1 likes this.
  10. BXNG101

BXNG101 Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2018
    He's a clout chaser. That's why. He's like an embarassing groupie. A grown married man acting like this is reprehensible.

11. Skyver

Skyver Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 29, 2015
    What’s this talk about him fighting wilder coming from? As if Wilder is going to take that fight ffs.

rezzer likes this.
  12. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    Couldn’t have put it better myself.

Laura Woods getting Haye to explain what happened between him and Chisora in Munich as if we haven’t seen the videos 100 times.

13. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz That new gorilla tape, is it silver backed? Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I watched the fight with the sound off. Had pulev winning by a round in a close fight. Thought it might be a draw or possibly Chisora sd. A better fight than I expected it to be and both men put a shift in so fair play to them.

I had a sneaky feeling we’d possibly get Chisora whyte 3 next

Liston73 and Jurgen like this.
  14. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Not surprised with the refereeing, judging, the biased commentators & pundits. That's why the product is hidden away on a streaming platform. It's a farce.

Chisora landed some great shots but he did it in spurts and retreated to the corner to have a rest and absorb punishment. For that, I can't see how he won the fight. Pulev showed ring generalship for most of the fight. He controlled things.

Wilder would knock Chisora out in round 1. Too easy to hit, invites pressure and chin has gone.

15. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    DAZN UK Box Office - World War 3 Pudding Whyte v Pudding Chisora

Rumours are the war broke out over the purchase of the last Trifle in Tescos.

channy, Gooner4ever, EJC83 and 2 others like this.