Kuzz's Training Log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by akuz1890, Oct 17, 2013.

1. akuz1890

akuz1890 New Member Full Member

Oct 14, 2013
    A little about myself:

I'm 23 years old and out of New York. Over the past 5 years or so, I've been working out with weight training, on and off. Currently I'm a full time electrician and also go to classes at night twice a week. I also play club soccer for a team, so as you can imagine, my schedule is usually hectic. I've just recently started looking into "boxer" training, and to be honest it looks like something that would fit better into my crazy lifestyle. With the exception of soccer twice a week, I have don't any working out since August and have decided its time to get back into the swing of things in regards to working out. I hope I can learn some boxing skills, as well as achieve the physique I want.

Stats:

Height: 5' 10.5"
    Weight: 174
    Bodyfat: 12%+

2. akuz1890

akuz1890 New Member Full Member

Oct 14, 2013
    Thursday 10/17-

Had a three hour class right after work, so had to wake up early on the first day to get a workout in in the morning. Decided to not go to crazy, and did a deck of cards workout.I downloaded an app for the iphone called "Deck of Cards Workout." The four excerises I selected were pushups, jumping jacks, crunches, and burpees.

Let me tell you, I definately felt the burn about halfway thru the workout. Towards the end, I noticed my muscles started fatiguing. It took me 19:34 to complete the entire workout, and I'm sore already from it!