Léster Normandy Martínez Tut vs. Raiko Santana Martínez

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Oct 10, 2021.

¿El Orgulloso or El Corojo?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2021.
  1. Martínez on points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Martínez by stoppage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Santana on points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Santana by stoppage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Headlining a RJJ Promotions show on UFC Fightpass in Los Mochis on Thursday, October 14th. WBO Latino super middleweight title on the line, 1st defense of Léster Martínez.

The undefeated 25 year old Guatemalan prospect is among the sport's best kept secrets, for now. He turned pro 2½ years ago with a stoppage of the dried out husk of Ricardo Mayorga, which may seem like an overly bold choice for a debut (however past his sell by), and yet the former amateur standout - perhaps the GOAT product of his country's system, with an upset over Arlen López in 2018! - handled the assignment with uncommon poise, and has blazed a trail of destruction since en route to a 9-0 (9) record. Santana is, aside from a minor step up on paper based on his record, a Cuban - which virtually guarantees a well-heeled and crafty opponent. He'll surely want a chance to gain some national pride by exacting revenge on behalf of Arlen López.

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Raiko Santana vs. Esteban Eduardo "Negro Tremendo" Villalba Cazares:

Léster Martínez vs. Gabriel Roberto "Drago" López Torres:

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Coming up in 14 hours. :thumbsup:

(10pm EST - hoping it won't conflict with Shabranskyy vs. Luna)