La Chaîne L'Équipe: Estelle Mossely-Yoka vs. Lucy Wildheart & Yannick Dehez vs. Bibi Ondoua RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jun 14, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Immediate takeaway: Dehez is several inches taller, Ondoua's shoulders broader. (and you could fit both of Dehez's biceps in the space of just his one)

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Ondoua is stepping to his left to veer off the center lane, avoiding the southpaw jabs and one-twos Dehez is lowering from a distance. Nice counter looping/overhand right by Ondoua, grazing the neck as Dehez stops on a dime and steps & leans backward, wobbled slightly off-balance. Dehez now pelting the guard with jab/left/upper-hook combos. Dehez much busier. Ondoua just weaving to either side, holding up his earmuffs, feigning some jabs thrown side-out at Dehez's chest from a crab-walking stance. Ondoua tries looping a pair of rights up top, bashing at Dehez's wrists to drag his arm down, but is countered away by the 1-2 as Dehez steps wide around him.

10-9 Dehez

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I'd count on this going the distance - of his 15 victories, Ondoua has only registered two via stoppage and has only been stopped once in his ten defeats ...and Dehez is 19-1-1 (2).

Somachenko likes this.
  4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Dehez is keeping Ondoua in check at the boundary of jab as extended from a neutral position standing upright or moving backward. Dehez taking no forward steps, and no chances, even when scoring combos he is swaying outside after each connection after leaning partway in solely above the waist. Ondoua not getting close, head getting rattled around by some Dehez left uppercuts splitting his guard, but never seriously hurt.

20-18 Dehez

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Ondoua now trying some wild can-opener rights on the way in, going for broke yet not having a great deal more success. Dehez turning and countering him with quick pecking right jabs and swooping in with forward leans to follow up and score left uppercuts before straightening up and continuing to dance laterally on his toes. Ondoua does manage to bloody Dehez's nose with a shot but is never doing more than graze him, nothing clean on the button, throwing from too far out, unable to bypass the jab.

30-27 Dehez

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Shaping up to be a shutout for "Ya-Ya" Dehez is his gas tank holds up. If not...well...

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Jab, jab, fall away into the ropes, jab, jab, pivot. Dehez controlling the action but not impressing. Ondoua just following, winging power shots, half-hearted.

40-36

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Alright, these people absolutely must knock it off with the damn vuvuzelas.

50-45 Dehez

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Clear sailing for Ya-Ya. 60-54.

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Mossely Yoka's hands getting wrapped.

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Penultimate round - Ondoua is having some good moments, spearing a lead right at throat level, and then riding his momentum inside with a jab, basically a slingshot 2-1 combo, grazing Dehez consistently as he backpedals and snaps his turns clear of the corners. Dehez having to pick up the pace as he retreats and leaves a breadcrumb trail of right jabs, occasionally smacking Ondoua upside the lower jaw line with a hook from a safe vantage after widening the gap with quickened scurries.

10-9 Dehez, close

70-63 Dehez

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Slow motion shows a left uppercut on the body from Dehez might have strayed low. Didn't seem to bother Ondoua too much, though. Immaterial.

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Bibi going balls out, huge body hooking combos diving in, giving Dehez no quarter. Dehez on his bike, just barely kissing Ondoua's forehead with light pot shot jabs. Ondoua marching him down, squeezing his palms together and either trapping or picking off Dehez's jabs. Ondoua missing with most of his big roundhouse swipes up top, but having success when not headhunting, landing hard on the body when hunkered down low, strapping Dehez beneath his elbows.

10-9 Ondoua, close (but not a pity or "A for effort" round, Dehez legitimately took it off and did nothing offensively)

79-73 Dehez

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Official cards:

Christophe Potier 79-77
    Pierre Derval 78-74
    Christophe Beaurain 80-72

UD for Dehez

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Still being taped up, FFS...that was 12 minutes ago! :lol: