Landons Training Log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by PugilistStudent, Dec 1, 2013.

1. PugilistStudent

PugilistStudent Active Member Full Member

Nov 25, 2009
    I figure I should start recording my workouts. Im not doing tonnes at the moment, just reworking my technique at the moment and continuing to build on what I already have. check out my little training paradise in my basement. Theres a bunch there you cant see like an agility ladder and some of the smaller pieces of equipment.

This content is protected

Friday Nov 29:
    3 groupings of 3 rounds of shadowboxing (9 rounds in total). Mostly looked to get my rhythm back and spent some of the rounds working on slip jab, 1 body, 6, 3, lead pivot, 1,2, 1. Sometimes Id change up the last few punches.

2 rounds body tempering

Saturday Nov 30:
    8 rounds heavybag spent 3 once again working on the same counter combination as last time.
    2 rounds maize bag. Worked on just the slip jab, 6, 3
    2 rounds kept practicing the necessary head movement and footwork in the mirror

Sunday Dec 1:
    Resting

2. PugilistStudent

PugilistStudent Active Member Full Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Monday Dec 2:
    4 rounds shadowboxing: round 1=1 punch, round 2=2 punch combo, round 3...etc
    4 rounds heavybag
    2 rounds maize bag
    2 rounds hat ball

3 sets 3,2,1 handstand pushups with about 10 inches extra ROM. For every rep Id miss Id do 3 regular handstand pushups
    3 sets 12, 10, 8 ring pushups
    3 sets 12,10,8 ring body rows
    3 sets 5 reps pistol squats
    3 sets 5 reps glute ham raises

2 rounds abs

Mostly worked on moving my head in a different way after each combination and/or footwork. Kind of an unfocused session today.