Leaked Erroll recording

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Olu G. Rotimi, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007

2. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007

This content is protected

3. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    means nothing dude...

4. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Fighting Aveneysan when negotiating with EJ says it all. He has no intention on fighting EJ because as far as he is concerned it does not affect his legacy.

5. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    No fighter complains about Al Haymon shortchanging them. Bud stood to make a career highest pay day of $15 Million and upwards but found a way to run away. Conclusions are being drawn.

6. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    EJ is my guy never denied and I admire Al Haymon never denied it either. The thing is I like Bud as well but this is a silly move he has made.

7. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    They asked for transparency. Why is that a deal breaker for haymon? What's he hiding?

8. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    I don't give a **** if Haymon over pays his guys to fight weak ass competition. Why didn't they step up when they were in their mid 20's like most other accomplished boxer?? Because they were making bank to face lesser competition. None of Haymon's guys ever seem like they want to face the top guys until they are in their 30s. Talk is cheap...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  9. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Haymon and Spence never walked away, in fact they thought they had a deal then Bud announced his fight with Avenesyan. This is on Bud.

10. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Who exactly was Bud fighting when the PBC guys all top fighters were facing each other. You know the answer so stop being disingenuous. You are the only one I know who thinks EJ has faced weak competition.

11. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    "Both men were clearly laser-focused on their next fight against each other.

Then, in September, the fight got as close to happening as ever, as both men agreed to terms for their potential fight, which was being targeted for Nov. 19. Nothing got signed, but financial terms were agreed upon, with Crawford getting the short end of the revenue. But before September even ended, the agreement fell apart. Since Crawford would be earning less than Spence for the fight, he wanted transparency in expenses, as he wasn’t given a guaranteed number for what he would earn. The target date for the fight was now set for December or January."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Why are Haymon and Co. against transparency @Olu G. Rotimi ?

12. MismatchHypejob

MismatchHypejob Active Member Full Member

Aug 24, 2022
    Offensive to used condoms:nonono

JOKER likes this.
  13. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    He's thirty-****in-two.... and his resume consists of

Kell Brook (Damaged good)
    Danny Garcia (Did nothing of note at 147)
    Shawn Porter (barely beat....)

If you want to include Mikey, Algieri, or Lamont, that's on you. Yeah, that's a GREAT resume for a 32yo.... :lol:

I guarantee I am being a lot more fair and genuine then you are.

renyo likes this.
  14. deyell

deyell MOLECULE FROM HELL. Full Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Leaked Errol video

15. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    The issue is with Bud who in his own words clearly does not want it. Good luck to him with his career fighting Aveneysan on God knows what channel: