Leaked Erroll recording

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Olu G. Rotimi, Oct 28, 2022.

1. sasto

sasto Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 5, 2020
    You need one attorney to get a deal done, the second is to **** it up.

I made a thread a while back asking about this transparency business, it basically died. But since then I kind of get Al's point where if a guy is going to be like this, bringing in more attorneys at the last minute and being paranoid, you'll never get the fight done right if he has a line item veto on everything.

"Oh you're paying the sound guy how much? And why did the t shirt designer go 3% over budget?"

It just seems like Bud doesn't have a lot of experience on the business side and needs someone he trusts to handle that side of the process, but he doesn't trust anyone. Look at this fight he has coming up with Avanesyan, it's already a trainwreck.

2. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Spot on and that is the truth.

DON1 likes this.
  3. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 7, 2009
    It’s not about paranoia. It’s common sense. If he’s making no guarantee and making all his money purely off the net revenue, he needs to see the flow of the money. They’re not going to pay him 65$ while they made millions. You know full well boxing is a dirty business. And you want a guy to operate on trust? Just trust that Al Haymon is giving him the correct percentage of the revenue? With no way for him to check if he’s getting his just dues?
    Crawford is his own boss. Him and Haymon are supposed to be entering a partnership. Haymon wanted a slave contract however. Or should I say. Haymon knew exactly what he was doing and didn’t want the fight at all.
    This content is protected

Joy_Rones likes this.