Legends 2: Andrés Vences vs. Jonathan Beresford & Jacob Christopher Ortíz vs. Anderson da Silva RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 11, 2021.

1. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Yeah I agree, it's just a fringe wacko, but in ForemanJab's defense. In all likelihood, if the chick was starting **** to protest 9/11 tribute or Trump.... she was most likely a Leftist.:lol: It's like, if you got someone throwing a fit over masks or being ultra nationalistic, you can kind of assume what side they're on. Just like you can assume which side people who are apologists for radical Islam and protest about gender pronouns are on. Maybe the brush was too broad, but the assumption probably wasn't too far off the mark.

2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Well, here we go...

This content is protected

See what happens when you assume, @ForemanJab? :sisi1

(she was wearing a "Cancel Big Tech" t-shirt and got dragged out by security screaming "kill that ****ing ***". Not exactly hallmark leftist language :nusenuse:)

3. WhataRock

WhataRock VIP Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2004
    Or was it kill that "flag"?

ForemanJab, UnleashtheFURY and CST80 like this.
  4. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    To Alec Baldwin it is.:lol: And when did the Left fall madly in love with Big Tech? Wasn't that a bugaboo of the Left for years? To some Anarcho-Communists it still is. She certainly looked the part, that hair and that face looked pretty Leftist to me.:lol: And are you sure it was ***? It sounded like flag to me.

5. MyDentedHead

MyDentedHead Active Member banned Full Member

Jun 1, 2021
    man this guy is tall and long, Rodriguez is having trouble getting in.

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    ...wrong turn past Albequerque, you looking for the RBR thread for BYB? :sisi1

7. MyDentedHead

MyDentedHead Active Member banned Full Member

Jun 1, 2021
    oops

8. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Rage Against the Machine fans became the machine......

Jackstraw and CST80 like this.
  9. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    So was it because trump was in attendence?

10. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    IDK about that, the most radical leftist on this site isn't very tolerable of the LGBT crowd, a fact he wishes some on here would have forgotten about.

mirkofilipovic, ForemanJab and CST80 like this.
  11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I've seen various theories on Twitter ranging from it being a deranged Democrat to an anti-mask protester and/or 9/11 truther.

The ideological alignment is a mystery. The fact that it's a crazy piece of **** isn't.

drenlou likes this.
  12. ForemanJab

ForemanJab Deus Vult Full Member

May 8, 2014
    The tacit assumption is that the pond scum who screamed during the 9/11 moment of silence is mentally deranged. Your knee-jerk, corny display of feigned moral outrage to an obviously facetious comment on a boxing forum says more about you than anything else.

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    There was no 'feigned moral outrage'; there was me telling you to STFU, because your 'facetious comment' was itself corny and stupid...and not asked for nor appreciated by anybody (even if CST decided to casually fling you a like because "hurrdurrdurr, dunkin' on libs" is his cup of tea; he didn't actually think you said anything clever or funny, trust me).