Lennox Lewis vs Vitali Klitschko

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by rebboxer, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Optimus Dime

Optimus Dime Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 10, 2015
    Take away Chris Eubank Jr's power.. and is he good or bad? He can only be good or bad.. and no 3rd option unless it's in between good or bad..

But which one is it?

2. Optimus Dime

Sep 10, 2015
    This content is protected

3. Camaris

Camaris Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Dime, final warning old chum. Any more unresponsive rubbish from you and I'll start reporting you again. You remain the only brain-injured putz I've ever actually reported on any website, so you stand alone in the annals of palsy.

Sugar 88 likes this.
  4. Optimus Dime

Sep 10, 2015
    Live by the sword die by the sword.. but you should never die by the barx sword in theory.. but it happens all the time.. decisions that shouldn't have been etc.. obviously there's 2 sides to every controversial decision and everyone has to have an opinion like an *******..

5. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    You have to prove that comment, if you make accusations then at least prove them, so show me any quote of mine where I'm a "pro black racially bias poster". Actually show me a comment where I'm bias, I am consistent, fair and hold my hands up when I'm wrong.

So, Prove it, you have said this a couple of times now, you obviously have no idea what race I am, you make a lot of completely baseless comments that are utter cobblers and just your worthless opinions with no facts.

You have zero credibility as far as I'm concerned and are not a knowledgeable boxing fan, anyway, you obviously wanted a reaction and today you got one so either prove your point of go away, log off and stop embarrassing yourself.

6. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    It's weird isn't it? It's like James Joyce has logged onto the forum after a few cans of Carling

Sugar 88 likes this.
  7. Optimus Dime

Sep 10, 2015
    BTW Chris Eubank Jr is good.. just emphasising the subtlety in "boxing".. some guys you take away their power or speed and that's maybe their whole game..

8. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Rubbish! Vitali actually went to camp before Lewis, and his original opponent was a lot more like Lewis in style/stature that Johnson was to him!

FartWristedBum likes this.
  9. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Don't bother. The K-tards decided long ago that facts don't matter so you can't win.

As an aside what do you think a 32 year old challenger Lewis would do to an incumbent 37 Vitali or Wlad? My guess is that it wouldn't be pretty.

drenlou likes this.
  10. williams7383

williams7383 TKO 6 Klit Lickers Full Member

Jun 15, 2009
    The oldest most uninterested unmotivated lazy Lewis tore a hole like a €unt into the face of the best Vitali we've seen. TKO6 read it and weep Klit lickers

Toney F*** U likes this.
  11. Muhammed_Ali_Durmaz

Muhammed_Ali_Durmaz Devon 2 banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    A washed up Lewis beat a prime Vitali, nuff said

MarkusFlorez99, Toney F*** U and moog like this.
  12. FuryFTW

FuryFTW Active Member banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2020
    Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the **** out of Lewis and made him look like a *****.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his ***** ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Balder likes this.
  13. FuryFTW

FuryFTW Active Member banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2020
    Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

Balder likes this.
  14. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Lewis TKO 6 Klitschko End of story

15. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Just checked, and TKO6.