Lennox Lewis vs Vitali Klitschko

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by rebboxer, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Vitali just another in a long line of fighters who were

“winning the fight until he got KTFO”

or in this case

“winning the fight until his face was punched so many times he couldn’t see”

same as how BJS v Canelo was

“winning the fight until his face got punched in”

same as how AJ vs Ruiz in NY was

“winning the fight until he got punched in the head and knocked down seven times”

In boxing, it’s completely irrelevant what goes on in a fight which ends by stoppage. The stoppage erases all which went before it.

2. Journey Man

Journey Man Journeyman always. Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I don’t really believe in the expression “a lucky punch” in boxing, despite when I boxed myself having been done once or twice by something similar. For example when I was 12 and had my first fight on away soil, I was doing quite well and out working the other lad when he smacked me with a right hand and broke my nose, referee stopped it within 30 seconds. It wasn’t a lucky punch, he threw a punch with the intention to do damage whether that’s knock me out, cut me or break my nose. I didn’t evade / block it, he wins I lose. Simple.

There have been many times when fighters have had contests turned around on one punch, though I would argue Klitschko / Lewis isn’ t really one. The first cut may have been due to a graze, and made Vitali more susceptible to getting hit if he couldn’t see the shots coming, but irrelevant we’ve seen boxing win with bad cuts plenty of times. The way I see it, Lewis was losing on points, dragged Vitali in to a dog fight and won.

3. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Prayed for Shadow,Waste of time,Still a nincompoop Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Cool story

Pity he lost

Gatekeeper, Holler and KermitTheFrog like this.
  4. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Hi my dear troll, average ammy in your location with pro gloves is able turn you into real paraplegic not alone talk about mental patients state.

You are nothing more than nasty forums troll and live with this, cope with this and enjoy with your life as a troll in internet.
    Below average street kid level and you are laughable fun for entertainment purposes here while you are thinking that you are something important like The Master of Space and Time ( who does know what this matters will know damn a lot ) .
    I will bring you back with a lot of fun too and really soon, Space and Time.

5. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    I really do not care at all.
    Cool story was that he was worse that Byrd and therefore had in the ring not him but over the hill Mike.

6. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    Ohh, thank you, unlike with Vitali, we had saw Lewis ass and body on the canvas.

Lewis never in his life had even prime Holy level, all fecal **** here is cos some cuts and maybe Lewis fans are most stupid posters in internet.

7. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    So, Olympic Gold medalist in Lewis in 2001 th too was unfocused vs Rahman and maybe even obese? fat?
    While Lewis never :nononowas and most likely even currently is not fat!
    Bunches with active HW boxers are with higher fat % than Lewis years:nonono after he had been retired.
    While looks that you attempt to represent Lewis as maybe fat?????????

Lewis was so unfocused with Rahman in 2001th that was able even to put Rahman on rematch clauses?

I suspect that you will post that he was also unfocused and overweight vs McCall in 1994th?
    Unfocused till clauses?

So your ass is sitting and masturbating about Vitali face after fight with Lewis and your ass is dreaming that your posts might induce anyone not laugh but cry?

LOL, you are free fun here, thank you for free entertainment.

8. Wizbit1013

Mar 17, 2018
    Lewis was far better than both Klits

God i despise that era

Gatekeeper and KermitTheFrog like this.
  9. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    I really laugh at your posts with real fun.

Okey, Klits era according to you was bad era cos you hate Klits and are trolling.

So, I might start to laugh about how good is this era and this makes me a lot of fun for free.

38.y.o Witali deals with 33 y.o then undefeateted Pulev in 5 rounds. Bad era, haters might yell and sit for years in forums hating Klits, Pov etc.
    When now 39 y.o Pulev version is IBF mandatory for A.J, then era is good.:nonono;):ohno

I remind you that Lewis did not had fought his IBF mandatory in this bad era, he most likely vacated their belt in order to get over the hill Mike in the ring instead of his mandatory for IBF belt, for sure for you Lewis was better than A.J for me not he was not better than A.J.

So, continue with your british chip on shoulder, this is very big chip created by so called elite attitude.
    Atfter Chisora failed to beat up
    Chisora had fight vs 40 y.o Vitali, he had been given to Haye to fight with, then White, Fury, later all continues: Usyk, Parker. Beautiful era is now, real fun if compare with bad for you end of Klits era.

______
    Post further how better Lewis was than both Klits or Pov etc casual fans posts.
    ______
    Lewis was far worse boxer than Evender, kid just get lucky that he like Mike were small and old for him, not alone to **** and brag about cuts vs Vitali.

Lewis was JOKE if compare with Holy, if Holy was young and in Lewis size, he had beated up your idol like a pupp, live with this.

Not alone bragging how better Lewis was than Vitali.

I don't cry, Lewis fanatics makes me more laugh than xx modern boxers fanatics and this is fun for free, thank you.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  10. Wizbit1013

Mar 17, 2018
    I read the first part of your post but as per usual zoned out after that

You start talking bollocks as always

However i hate the era not the fighters
    Both were quite good in fact

The era was diabolical to watch, get over it

So laugh all you want

As you would probably say, you just noise on my broadband and i like laugh for free you at

Furious likes this.
  11. Wizbit1013

Mar 17, 2018
    That's a lot of editing for something nobody will understand

Nobody really ever bashes Easten European boxing in general but you get so worked up when the slightest bit of criticism comes its way

You play the easten euro card (cant believe thats now going to be a term) and class everyone as having a chip on their shoulder

Look closely and its clearly you with such a chip

Now go along and talk more about cruiserweights

12. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    I really hope that you are lesser handicaped than might be had assumed cos your posts content.

So yeah, if you insist that Klits era was bad era, please take brains and balls and answer why now bunch with elite boxers had beated and continue to fight with boxers already beated up by Klits era boxers?

I really maybe had dreamed that there will be bunch with top 50 fresh blood but when really look at this.
    I don't care from where they are so much.
    For example I had assumption that Parker will perform vs Chisora better than Usyk cos he is naturally larger, younger and more fresh, with lover mileage and really pretty fit, not fat lad etc.
    Bunches with other boxers too.

You really think this era is better?
    Sadly I don't think so, bunches with them are far worse than in good shape Haye or Bellew, not alone if to talk about elite CW lads if in good shape or God Help to compare this with some really good large boxers, even like Lewis or Vitali etc.

Damn, after retirement the same Lewis and Vitali looked more fit than some not low ranked HW boxers.
    No reason to talk about obese or fat, God help You. Lewis and Vitali even today are less " fat " than bunch with active HW boxers.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  13. Wizbit1013

Mar 17, 2018
    You call me dumb and just before that call era, ear

Come on now

Anyway it was crap entertainment

Most of the world thought so too

P. S nice editing to rectify the above

14. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    I about boxers, for example if Parker had looked more impressive than Usyk vs Chisora, I had picked him above Usyk today.
    Regardless that one is from NZ and another from Ukraine.
    Me likes stuff called very competitive boxing and not boring stuff, I don't care about color etc stuff.

15. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    I don't care about your opinions regards to my grammar etc.
    Usually I use legal soft with editing for fast typing, not for forums.
    Okey, I had mistyped something, had corrected, you feel so superior and this makes me laugh.

Most likely you think that you do have office grammar nazi style and skills, nope, you are poster in forum.
    For example, if you type normal business letter in the same english, you use spell check etc things.

While you think that you are elite secretary.

Btw I laugh on you, I do not need english to earn for a living and this is your pain not my problem.
    Nope, these does have a) better style and argumentation than you do have and you definitely are not english expert, sorry, cos stylistically your posts are very boring.