Lennox would be the only one

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by LandSwarm, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Mighty

Mighty The Gypsy King banned Full Member

Sep 17, 2021
    Yes, but Fury will beat him. Fury's size and dirty games will be too much for him.

2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO !! Now Ive heard it all with you saying Ali cheated against Cooper he had loaded gloves!!!!
    Ali was clowning & Enery" caught him with his "Ammer. What happened regarding the glove was marvelous corner work from Angelo. I wonder Did you ever see Ali fight ??? Not from what you claim that's for sure. Ali would play with Fury Usyk might give him problems though

3. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Dont wanna see neither of them lose... Both already have all of my respect.

4. Mighty

Sep 17, 2021
    Stop these Ali tales.. I even watched his peak performances like Williams. He was speed merchant with mediocre power. He had zero inside game and body shots. Both Fury and Usyk would beat him badly. Lennox, Vitali and Holmes would beat him badly too as prime vs prime.

Brixton Bomber and SmackDaBum like this.
  5. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    If we cherry picked an opponent from the modern era that Ali could win against. Im thinking of someone small and slow. What about Ali vs Bermane Stiverne?

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  6. MagicE

MagicE Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 16, 2017
    Fury and Canelo are morphing into all the Greek gods combined.

There is no man now or in history that could ever beat them.

Let's all bow down and worship them

Brixton Bomber and C.J. like this.
  7. Mighty

Sep 17, 2021
    We need punching bags for THE GOAT (!) Ali. Bodyguard Breazeale, gansgter Stiverne, truck driver Molina are good choices.

8. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Ask Lennox that question I personally heard him say , when someone asked him if he would beat Ali " NO WAY!! Ali is the greatest of all time in my opinion" That's why Lennox was so honored to be a pall bearer at Ali's funeral. He'd have fun tormenting & beating Vitali & a fit Ali would destroy Larry Holmes. Have you ever heard the story of when Larry was Ali's sparring partner? Ali gave him a black eye & they wanted to ice it Larry said " No don't I want to show my family & friends in Easton what the Greatest Muhammad Ali gave me"

9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFL Those two are spokesmen for the virtues of Hedgehog guts & Mexican tainted beef !! Without them neither would succeed

MagicE likes this.
  10. Mighty

Sep 17, 2021
    Lennox said that because he respects Ali. Ali is still the goat as resume in the HW division. I agree that.

But, if we're talking about H2H ability, Lennox, Vitali, Holmes, Fury and Usyk would beat the crap out of him. Your sparring example is nonsense. Bodybuilder beat my man in the sparring in the past. Everyone thinks that Fury will kill Joshua in the ring if they fight nowadays.

Everyone could get a black eye signature from Ali because he was f*ckin fast. Frazier beat the crap out of him in the first bout but got an inflamed eye. That's simple.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  11. FastSmith7

FastSmith7 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2017
    A 7ft 8 inch boxer would not even be in top 1000 at HW. There's a point at which height starts to seriously hinder your mobility

Fury is just a little bit bigger than AJ, hes 6'7 tops.