Lets be honest Ward would make Usyk and Briedis look like bums

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Infern0121, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    This content is protected

All while trying to drag everyone of your list of opponents to Oakland, which is basically the opposite of what Usyk did and continues to do to this day.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  2. Oneirokritis

Dec 18, 2015
    I really do hope it's the former. It would take a special level of stupidity to really be that clueless about something you claim to be an expert in.

You know the verdict of Bradley vs Pacquiao was terrible when Ward is telling his friend Timmy that he lost the majority of the rounds.

Also, official judge's scorecards are subjective opinion (like Olu giving Plant 8 of the 10 completed rounds in the fight with Canelo) and not cast iron fact which cannot be disputed against (such as 2+2=4).

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    cuchulain likes this.
  3. Oneirokritis

Dec 18, 2015
    Oscar "beat" Sturm as well, in a verdict so ridiculous that Oscar himself even said Sturm won the fight and deserved to get the nod. :lol:

Liquorice and cuchulain like this.
  4. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    History books record that I am right Bradley won the first fight. I know you and others don’t like it but he did. I agreed with the judges verdict that night.

5. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Honestly this is an irrelevant thread as Dre never fought at Cruiserweight. What we do know is he dominated Super Middleweight and beat the highest level of competition and he beat the best Light Heavyweight in the world the intimidating Krusher Kovalev. I think Kessler who I had a high opinion of previously sounds like a morning *****. Like Hatton complaining afterwards that Floyd roughed him up on the inside. Don’t ***** you do something about it.

6. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Anyone who actually believes Ward could beat Usyk or Breidis is nothing more than a true blue idiot.

7. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    There is no doubt that the record will show Bradley winning the fight.

But that doesn't mean he actually did.

You seem to confuse the recording of an official verdict, with what actually happened.

Boxing, as I've already demonstrated, is full of instances where these two things are NOT the same.

Oneirokritis likes this.
  8. Oneirokritis

Dec 18, 2015
    And Canelo beat Plant with the judge's official scorecards reading 98-92, 96-94, 97-93 after 10 completed rounds, no matter how stubbornly you want to maintain that Plant won 8 of the 10 completed rounds.

9. 6.5winmag

6.5winmag Member Full Member

May 1, 2020
    ward is a joke

Jackman65 likes this.
  10. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    That’s my view but the difference is I accept the judges verdict because I can’t change it. You are just in denial.

11. Oneirokritis

Dec 18, 2015
    What have I to be in denial about when I also know that there's nothing I can do to change the judge's official scorecards, no matter how egregious they are? For what it's worth, I had it 7-3 to Canelo (with Plant winning the 1st, the 3rd and shading the 9th).

You're just in denial that Canelo won the 10th and had Plant hurt in it. But hey: you keep doing you, much to the amusement of everyone here. :sisi1

12. don owens

don owens Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 5, 2005
    Headbutts won't get Ward those wins.