Liam Smith to Boxxer

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Lil Niall, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Passed the warrior code

kevinreid001 and Wig like this.
  2. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Ripped groves’ arm clean out of its socket and took it home to put in his dads trophy cabinet next to Nigel benns soul. Retired groves on the spot. Warrior code confirmed.

kevinreid001, Jurgen and aaaaa like this.
  3. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Haha. No he didn’t. Despite being in survival mode, he was dropped numerous times which were not given and hurt when Groves had one arm.

That said, I highly doubt Smith could hurt him. Should have fought Callum shouldn’t he. He’d have never have signed up to that but for the money he will go back down to bully someone coming up from the weight below.

That could be a way Liam could win this that I hadn’t thought of. Eubank used to have to take his boxies and pathetic gloves off to make middleweight in his mid twenties. Getting on for his mid thirties, how will he make it. If he does he could be dead at the weight, Liam could be fresh as a daisy and he is relentless. It wouldn’t surprise me if Eubank was to purposely not make weight because it won’t be for any sort of title.

4. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Junior was outweighed by 30lbs and ate flush right hands off groves. Groves was a legit banger, ask the iron chinned OG Froch if you’re in any doubt on that point.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  5. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Im not. Just saying Eubank was in survival mode and was still hurt regularly. That version of Groves was too sensible and mentally ****ed from Eddie G tradgedy to get him out of there. Prior to that I think Eubank would have been snoozing.