Lightweight Megathread post Loma-Lopez

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by young_wolverine, Oct 28, 2020.

1. young_wolverine

young_wolverine Member Full Member

May 31, 2019
    Upcoming Matches
    • Davis Vs Leo Santa Cruz October 31 (130 Pounds but Davis's 135 title is up as well)
    • Haney vs Gamboa November 7
    • Garcia vs Campbell December 5
    So obviously we have Davis vs Santa Cruz at 130 but his WBA Regular 135 pound title is on the line as well. I rate Leo and Davis I think theirs a lot of upset potential here and a good chance it goes the distance. Ryan vs Campbell is on Dec 5 Campbell is a good test for Ryan and Campbell is a great body puncher and we haven't seen Ryan deal with one of those but I think Ryans size speed and power will be too much I predict a mid round ko win for Ryan. Teo wants Haney whose facing Gamboa. Gamboa despite being 40 and only having one leg gave Davis his toughest fight of his career. But Haney has been looking better and better lately Im going with Haney by Late KO but I feel like it will be less competitive than Davis vs Gamboa.
    Arum has been saying he wants Garcia and then Davis for Lopez if they get through Leo and Luke Respectively which is understandable since they both have large fanbases. This is of course leaving out Loma theirs a chance Loma goes down in weight or retires but I dont see him retiring on a loss I feel like he really wants to earn a rematch with Lopez and beat him. So what do you guys think? Who do you think will win the upcoming matches and what should be next for Loma and Lopez?
    My picks for the upcoming matches
    • Davis Split Decision
    • Haney round 9 KO/TKO
    • Garcia Round 5 KO/TKO

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Chuck Norris and The Real Lance like this.
  2. DynamicMoves

DynamicMoves Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 15, 2010
    delete, im too tired to read.

EDIT:
    I have Davis by knockout, Haney by knockout, and Campbell by UD.