LIVE THREAD RBR: Daniel Dubois vs Bogdan Dinu, plus full undercard (BT SPORT 1)

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Chalky, Jun 5, 2021.

1. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Queensbury Promotions are on the official Ritson posters, apparently they have signed the lad he is fighting.

Gatekeeper likes this.
  2. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I know this isn't the right thread but I don't want to post on the general about the Mayweather-Paul exhibition. That said, it was on the same weekend so I'll post it here.

There are obviously worse things for our sport imo like the judging, politics, and the best not fighting the best but my worst fears were confirmed for this fight when Mayweather didn't bingo that lad...Well he did but he held him up which was probably in the contract. Mayweather brought a lot to the sport in terms of the eyeballs he brought to boxing but now he's just taking from the sport now.

I like how Canelo reacted. No way was he going to join the circus for a few easy quid in exchange for pride, respect and legacy.

Scissors, Glenn McKrory and Noel857 like this.
  3. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Heaneys followers on twitter have gone up by well over 2,000. If they manage him correctly and put him in with the right openings I think next summer he could do the 365 stadium.

Add in Hamza Sheeraz is a big ticket seller with Birmingham.

Liam Taylor is from Telford

Brad Foster from Litchfield

4. No idea

No idea New Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2021
    When was the last time frank promoted someone properly??