Lol at all those guys here who claim Jennings wins against Wlad

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GGGunbeatable, Feb 8, 2015.

1. GGGunbeatable

GGGunbeatable Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 14, 2014
    So, you guys honestly claim Wladimir is going to lose? Based on what?

Even Szpilka was able to land lots of punches, a featherfisted Cruiserweight who's just an ordinary street fighter. Jennings won through robbery against a shot, out of shaped version of Perez. Imagine what a real Perez from the Mago fight would do to him.

Jennings is going to get knocked out by Wladimir, in the first half of the fight.

So who here wants a bet? Loser gets banned. I pick Wladimir as winner.

2. markq

markq Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Kind of a safe bet isn't it? Why not say Wlad by KO or Wlad by 8 points or more?

3. IKSAB

IKSAB Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 29, 2014
    Good of you to admit Jennings is a cherry pick

4. GGGunbeatable

Feb 14, 2014
    Not really. Who else should Wladimir fight if no one wants? Who did Wladimir even duck?

5. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    fury.

6. GGGunbeatable

Feb 14, 2014
    As much as I like Fury, I doubt he is going to win or that Wladimir is scared. Fury was otherwise busy with Chisora and he lost time with waiting for Haye, who stole lots of time from Fury with his cowardness. Now he's fighting against Hammer, so again different plans.

If they really wanted to fight Wlad, there must have been more than only shouting out his name a bit. Contactig Wlad's manager etc. which neer happened.

I think Fury is more intrested in taking Wilder's title first.

7. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    its hard to say what really did or didn't happen behind the scenes, however i do agree fury is set on wilder for the time being and that would be a great bout. and i would also pick fury to win if the fight comes off.

8. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Jennings is gonna kick his ass.:lol::lol:

9. GGGunbeatable

Feb 14, 2014
    Wanna bet? Loser gets banned, forever.

10. Danebrogen

Danebrogen Boxing Addict Full Member

May 20, 2012
    I've only seen one poster claim that, and that's Boxed Ears. And if you think he's serious, then well..

11. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Yet to see anyone outside of team Jennings and Wlad talk up and any real threat of Jennings springing the upset.

12. Manfred

May 22, 2011
    Naw, because Wlad has a punchers chance but up until or if that happens, Jennings will be kicking his ass. If Wlad can't land that punch, his big butt is going down.:lol::lol:

13. Arranmcl

Arranmcl Arran Full Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Do you seriously believe this? I came in here to say "nobody has been saying jennings will win" because I thought that was the case. If you honestly think Jennings has a chance you should change sports.

14. Danebrogen

Danebrogen Boxing Addict Full Member

May 20, 2012
    This is heavyweight barxing, of course Jennings has a chance. If the fight goes the distance he even has 12 chances. There's also a chance Wlad gets disqualified, that's 12 more chances. Hell, Wlad can even get cut in any given round. That's a total of 36 chances!

15. Manfred

May 22, 2011
    I'll put it like this, Nobody gave Leon Spinks a chance against Ali and nobody gave Buster Douglas a chance against Tyson. It just might be Wlads turn to lose.