(LOL) Terence Crawford Ducked Manny Pacquiao... TWICE!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pakkuman, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    For me doesn't looks that he even wish to see the same Mean Machine again in the ring, lol at bob for this feed up opponent and ref in this fight, 0 count for terence there. Cool terence there, yeah, he had won this one, this doesn't matters any bare thing there for me. Predictable feed up easy fight for him.
    Not alone that this guy will not fight with not enough old and enough over the hill Spence Jr.
    Pacman too looks is not enough old for him to fight without too much risk.
    Otherwise he had picked up both, Spence Jr. and pacman even for 10k for both fights to charge after this xx xxx xxx for his next fights.

2. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    The money from the backers in Abu Dabi
    The money wasn't put up by the backers from Abu Dabai. No money, no fight. Sure Crawford didn't sign, but the fight wouldn't have happened anyway. Ortiz and Porter have nothing to do with the Pac fight. What are you talking about? Do you kniw what you are talking about?

Pimp C likes this.
  3. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    If terence had real balls, he had fought vs Spence Jr. long ago.
    Instead of this he had used feeded by the same bob machine to continue easy fights row.
    LOL.
    Yeah, he does not have balls, he is sitting on one belt in multiple weight classes and cherry picking and talking how bad bob was with him.
    LOL, without bob he had 0 belts in his life despite he is very good boxer.

4. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Pac signed. Bud didn't. The matter of the site fee and money is irrelevant. The old man was ready to go. Bud wasn't.

Bud was begging for fights and was claiming people were ducking him. When Porter and Ortiz raised their hand, Bud passed.

That needed spelling out for you?

5. Maidanas Gun Tattoo

Maidanas Gun Tattoo Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 29, 2017
    Looking at Crawford’s resume says otherwise. He doesn’t have a who’s who list of names on it. There’s a pattern that has been long developed. Walking into a dressing room is nothing more than theatrics. Guys who want to fight, do.

6. The G-Man

The G-Man Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2020
    If what I heard of the financial deal being 80-20 Pac then he chose correctly.
    Or rather cant blame him.

boxingjunky likes this.
  7. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Not the same thing in the slightest. They had no financial backing there was no guarantee of a fight. You're acting like all the financing was put in place a contract was sent over with a fair split and Crawford turned it down. That's not what happened here far from it. You're reaching and jumping to conclusions because you're a pac fan and you want to make it look like Crawford is somehow ducking pac which is ridiculous.

boxingjunky and hoopsman like this.
  8. Pakkuman

Jun 26, 2019
    You think that the purses and financial matters weren't already agreed upon before Pac signed?

You think Pac signed a contract that contained none of the financials and was going to negotiate that piece once the money was secured?

You think the contract was just a promise to fight Crawford?

:lol:

9. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Pac is dumb he has been known to sign bad deals. Remember the deal he signed with arum and oscar? If he was smart and always signed the best deals he still wouldn't be fighting today. It doesn't surprise me that pac signed a deal before financial backing was in place, he's not too bright.

10. Pakkuman

Jun 26, 2019
    Contractual litigation happens every day, everywhere, and in every industry. Plenty of insanely intelligent people break contracts all the time.

Clenelo paid out $8 million because he signed with GBP while still under contract with another promotor.

Now you're just reaching if you think Pac or any fighter actually reads the entire contract. They have legal teams for that.

The fact remains. Pac signed his contract, which is the final version with everything hammered out.

If you sign a purchase agreement on a house and it's pending approval of your mortgage, you don't negotiate the price after you've been approved. Happens every day. "House was under agreement, but buyer couldn't secure financing."

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    Bofo24 likes this.
  11. IntentionalBrit

IntentionalBrit Member banned Full Member

Jan 24, 2021
    That's not what your mum said last night

12. Pakkuman

Jun 26, 2019
    My mum said you couldn't stay hard. And that you're really small.

13. IntentionalBrit

Jan 24, 2021
    A 747 would look small flying in the grand canyon

14. Pakkuman

Jun 26, 2019
    True. But she said you were half pinky-sized, though.

15. IntentionalBrit

Jan 24, 2021
    Your mum is clearly full of **** mate.