Loma Beats a 130lb Prime Floyd

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by boranbkk, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Prime Floyd lost to Castillo who brings pressure like Salido

2. Ted Spoon

Ted Spoon Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2005
    It's a great question. You'd have to favour Floyd at this moment, but Vasyl has such a fluid, unscripted style you just don't know how it's gonna sit with anyone.

Angler Andrew likes this.
  3. Gil Gonzalez

Gil Gonzalez Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Floyd by 2-year vacation.

Birmingham and The Long Count like this.
  4. fistsof steel

fistsof steel Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Yep a lot would say he did lose to Castillo...I think he did to...but I rate Castillo much higher than Salido...

Tettsuo and Bogotazo like this.
  5. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Havent seen this topic before.

Pimp C likes this.
  6. boranbkk

boranbkk "ไม่ได้โม้นะ" Full Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Hey...I’ve been away awhile...just come back.

7. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    It’s a helluva fight you’re right and over four fights like Pac n Marquez I reckon it could of been two apiece so we’ll matched are they,both win on points though a 130lb Floyd Mayweather could well of knocked Lomo out.
    I say all this whilst shutting out that drunken boxer out of my mind lol

8. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    He got beat up but if you seriously think he’d duck Berchelt you’ve not been watching him,after he was forced to fight Rigo by the LBDC community and fellow Lomo haters against a guy who breaks jaws,was gonna break Lomos jaw lol and now it turns out it was Berchelt who was the big threat all along lol,you Lomo,GGG haters are something else lol...

Birmingham likes this.
  9. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Lo this is some new unseen s*** right there.

10. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Odd I’ve never seen anyone disrespecting Floyds name at 130lbs,drama queen stuff from Crawford.

Birmingham likes this.
  11. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Lol I know you think Lomos good and he is crazy good but at 130 that young Mayweather would win rounds off Lomo.

12. JacK Rauber

JacK Rauber Try not to offend, try harder not to be offended Full Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Loma going away. As to Salido, that fight was a disgrace. Salido landed so many low blows I'm amazed Loma could continue. He was unaccustomed to the pros at that point and waited too long to turn it up. He had Salido all but out in the 12th. Had it gone another round Loma would still be undefeated in the pros. The ref should not have been allowed to ref another fight after that fiasco.

FastSmith7 and Birmingham like this.
  13. JacK Rauber

JacK Rauber Try not to offend, try harder not to be offended Full Member

Oct 20, 2013
    What is he even saying?

14. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Perhaps I should have started by asking you, what it is that Loma has done or what have you seen to make you think he would beat Mayweather so lopsided instead of assuming you were actually trolling.

But really, what is the most ridiculous thing I've read all day.

Don't take me wrong, I think Loma is a terrifc fighter, and despite my unpopular opinion he is my P4P1 atm.

I think the odds would be clearly in Mayweather's favor in this fight.

There are only two things have really troubled Mayweather, intense pressure, and a fast, strong, long Jab. Neither of those two things being Loma's attributes.

On a flip side Loma has only demonstrated to be troubled by pressure also and it came from a big strong opponent. However, Mayweather imo has proven to be more versatile than Lomachenko, of course he's had more time to do it, but clearly has been since his early days as a pro champion.

Mayweather is more defensive than Loma and he isn't afraid to stink the joint up, I can't see Mayweather ever being dictated toin the ring by a pure boxer. If you bring pressure you can push the fight against Mayweather like Castillo, Maidana did, but Loma isn't bringing thtat.

Mayweather at SFW was a a huge puncher, he was faster than he was at WW and JRMW, and of course his ridiculous catlike reflexes.

In boxing anything can happen, Loma could possibly somehow beat him, and again I have Loma as my #1P4P, but the only advantage Loma has at SFW is maturity as Floyd was younger when he was at 130.

Speed
    Power
    Reflexes
    Size
    Versatility

All Floyd.

Pimp C likes this.
  15. Grapefruit

Grapefruit Active Member Full Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Floyd was better bellow middlewight, look lomchenko is my favorite of the current small guys, but floyd would likely k.o. him