Loma claps back at Haney

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Komaster, May 18, 2023.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    People act like loma is some interesting personality like uysk he's boring AF.

2. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    Usyk is at least funny & interesting to some extend with natural charisma plus i've never seen him trying to imitate another fighter ever,

As for Loma he's a private guy with not much to say in general but makes up for it in the ring when it counts most.

Eel87, oldcanvasback, vast and 2 others like this.
  3. miniq

miniq Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed HW Champion Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Can a 35 year old midget beat a 24 year old?

Loma must have gone over and is now going down the hill.

4. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Usyk has a big personality. Haney so far has backed it up in the ring

5. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Hes the consummate boxer. No frills no silly bragging & bravado, just does his job I hope he shuts Haney's mouth

6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    No one has ever said Loma is Mr personality but at least he's pretty exciting in the ring and isn't a massive weight bully corny Floyd wannabe like Haney who gets praised to high heaven for literally never having beaten a single world class fight close to his size and who needs to stack the deck to high heaven against all the old men and leprechauns he's forged an entire career beating up on.

Loma is a good dude and you'll never find him saying the kind of things Haney has about fighters who look like Loma on racist YT channels.

Eel87, velagod, Jackman65 and 2 others like this.
  7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    No he makes excuses when he loses and cries. Stop with this nonsense.

8. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Wonder what excuses Haney will come up with if Loma's uppercut lands ?? lol Its obvious Loma has to stop or KO Haney to be sure. Loma will have no friendly officials that we all know

9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I hope Loma does,what I predicted Margarito would do to Floyd, Beat his ass & shut his mouth. If only Floyd had a set of champions gonads instead of acorns. I wouldn't have had to , but would willingly have paid for a ringside seat, to watch Margarito give Floyd the beating he deserved

vast and Serge like this.
  10. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I know what excuses loma came up with when he lost to teo I don't have to wonder.

11. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    haney is a kid who has done nothing in his life except box. how interesting do you want him to be? what type of insight were you expecting from him? hes too insecure to be a ham, whats left for him?

Pimp C likes this.
  12. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I wouldn't get your hopes up, CJ. Even if Loma can roll back the years and overcome the huge physical advantages he'll likely get robbed by the home judges and the home ref will allow Haney to octopus grab Loma all night in order to prevent him from fighting at the range he needs to be at to win. You'll never see a ref prevent a boxer from keeping it long and at the range they need it to be to get the win. We've seen this story play out too many times before over there in order to have any faith it will be any different this time and I'm usually right about these things.

And the fact they switched the weigh in to a much earlier one which obviously is massively advantageous for Haney is a dead giveaway who they want to win. I can't even believe they did that. It's outrageous and fact Arum even allowed it in the first place when the size and weight difference between them was already obscene as it is is disgusting. That changes things big time.

C.J., Jackman65, box33 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    It's hilarious isn't it? If he talks **** like the charlos and fights in a "exciting style" he's hated if he's a pure boxer and really doesn't do that much he's hated like Haney. If he's like Crawford who fights in an a "exciting style" he has a boring personality. It's hilarious the way these guys try and justify their hate for certain fighters.

14. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    he says dumb ****, like ryan, like all sheltered kids do. cause they dont know ****. they dont know that they dont know **** yet. im just glad hes not a knucklehead like rolly or broner.

15. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    What’s hilarious is a grown ass man supporting a punk like Devin Haney

C.J. likes this.