Loma claps back at Haney

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Komaster, May 18, 2023.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Read the M of Q rules or boxing 101 ....... A scoring punch must be landed by the knuckle part of the glove . Any blows landed with the inside of the glove will be deemed a FOUL!! hence a slap & not counted.
    Think up something knew Pimp youre just getting boring kinda like MVC lol

2. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Can you read ???? I said I DOUBT if he landed 25 legal punches. If his hands were so bad he should never have been given a license to box. Same goes for Fluffy Floyd

3. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    You're an excuse maker Calzaghe beat hopkins fair and square. I dont need your excuses about proper punch technique. Calzaghe made great adjustments in the second half of that fight and won anything else is bull****.

4. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    All fighters make excuses when they lose only Mayweather fan girls love saying no excuses

C.J. and Jackman65 like this.
  5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I guess you think you're like Floyd , above abiding by the rules LOL But youre not the Vegas cash cow like he was. The great PimPleC writes his own rules LOL. Its not an excuse, its the MoQ rules If you understood the sport you'd know that though B Hop put Slappy on his ass but so did Old Roy Jones

6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    It's easy to say ''no excuses'' when your boys virtually always have the deck stacked heavily in their favour and all of almost all the advantages stacked in their favour

Haney weighs at least three divisions more than Loma

Has a near six inch reach advantage on him

Had home advantage

A home ref

Three home judges

A 36 hour weigh in

And yet he still got his ass kicked, out skilled, and outfought by a blown up 126 pounder who is tiny for the division and needed his three home judges to bail him out

If you boys are the ones who have a heavily stacked deck in their favour almost all the time and they never get robbed against foreigners but foreigners get robbed all the time against them you don't have the right to say no excuses may the best man win because the best man often doesn't due to that stacked deck and rampant corruption

TheShellofKell likes this.