Loma would do well vs prime Floyd

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by StussyBrownnn, Nov 22, 2021.

1. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Agree about Pac.

But Lomachenko-Mayweather is a 50/50 fight.

2. DJN16

DJN16 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Both at their absolute best would be a dream contest for the purists. I'll pick Floyd

Carl Weathers and MarkusFlorez99 like this.
  3. rodney

rodney Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 16, 2006
    Not a chance.

4. GlassJoe

GlassJoe 1-99 TBE Full Member

Dec 8, 2012
    Great thread.
    It depends on which version of Mayweather we're talking about here.
    One version he displayed masterful offense. The other, defense.

5. Ted Stickles

Ted Stickles Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2007
    I’d go with Floyd… Loma never really impressed me like he has so many others .

He lost to Salido, and he lost to Lopez.
    I think he would have lost to Floyd in a competitive fight but Floyd at 130 was a lost more aggressive and IMO just a better all around fighter who is smarter in the ring and more adaptable then Loma.

Loma is a really good fighter while Floyd is a great fighter.

MarkusFlorez99 and MadProf like this.
  6. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Here we go again with this "tbe" bs..

Floyds entire career was based on opportunism, card stacking, and cherrypicking.

The only thing Floyd has on Loma is size. Granted that could easily be enough to get him the W. But Loma is undeniably more skilled.

I know its different weight classes and styles but if Castillo and Maidana gave Floyd fits and arguably won, Loma has more than a chance (at 130-135 obviously).

Absolute state of the morons who continue to fool for the clear as day manufactured hype.

Zhuge Liang likes this.
  7. Abysswalker

Abysswalker Member Full Member

May 13, 2020
    Floyd always won with these kind of scores, even when he lost.

8. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    I've seen all of his fights and he only lost once...to Castillo.

9. StussyBrownnn

StussyBrownnn Member Full Member

Aug 17, 2021
    Id beg to differ. Youre taking those losses out of context. Yes he lost to salido but salido didnt make weight and thrrew like a hundred low blows. The teo fight, yes teo deserved the win, but theres a reason teo is ducking loma now, simply cuz he got his ass handed to him by loma and he knows it.

I dont recall floyd ever making anybody quit mid fight. Loma had 4 guys in a row quit... and they werent all scrubs, rigo fights the same way as floyd so we can look at that fight to see how the styles will match up. All im saying is floyd will meet someone in the same class of talent as he is when he fights loma.

10. Luis Fernando

Luis Fernando Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 23, 2017
    You might not hate Loma, but you are definitely a Mayweather worshipper judging by your comments. Do you wake up every morning bowing down to Mayweather like some kind of a god and savior? You project your own worship of another mortal human-being which happens to be Mayweather, onto Lomachenko fanatics by calling them 'Lomasexuals'. How about you start from yourself and stop being a Mayweather worshipper first and foremost, before whining about Lomasexuals overrating Lomachenko? Since that's exactly what you're doing with Mayweather here, as if he's some kind of a perfect figure. You lose any right to complain about Lomasexuals until you stop worshipping Mayweather.

Anyhow, tell us why Mayweather's performance was any better against Castillo compared to Lomachenko's performance against Lopez? I can immediately tell you Mayweather couldn't adapt or adjust against Castillo in the first fight, hence he needed the rematch in the first place.

Whereas Lomachenko was the one landing the vast majority of the clean blows on Teofimo Lopez, whilst Lopez was missing most of his. Video evidence here proves this:

This content is protected

If you still insist that fight wasn't close AT THE VERY LEAST, not only do you expose yourself as a hater, but delusional and a danger to society for not being able to admit what is blatantly taking place in the world right in front of our own eyes. It's good grounds for even getting someone banned TBH.

And also, if you're going to respond by saying "but it was only a 4 minute video cherry-picking Lomachenko's best moments', do us a favor and provide a counter video that shows us Lopez landing more clean punches.

Thank you!

Zhuge Liang likes this.
  11. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    I'd rather be a 'troll', than be worshipping another fellow mortal human being. If you're an adult, you must be one pathetic excuse of a human being.

12. MadProf

MadProf New Member Full Member

Nov 15, 2021
    LOL...

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but I am mistaken. You are worse than a troll, you are clueless.

Olu G. Rotimi likes this.
  13. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I've avoided this thread for the last three days, because I don't feel like being drawn into some annoying unrelenting days long war over something I care enough about to waste an extended amount of my time on. So kindly let me give my answer, and leave me be.

Yes, and not only would he do well against a prime Mayweather, but stylistically, he's a nightmare for him. So I'd without hesitation, pick Lomachenko to outpoint him.

Abysswalker, Serge and Zhuge Liang like this.
  14. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    Yh, stylistically Loma would be problematic for Mayweather's slow paced counter-punching style (ALA Ricky Hatton). But size and reach advantage may play a factor here for Mayweather.

15. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008