Loma would do well vs prime Floyd

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by StussyBrownnn, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    PBF loses all fantasy fights but always wins real ones, funny how that works.:deal:

2. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    :risas3::risas3::risas3:
    I just had to.
    A guy with short trex arms who isn't willing to sell out like Loma isn't an stylistic nightmare for PBF. Loma is too small and isn't durable enough to beat PBF. He would get picked off with laser sharp straight right hands trying to get inside of PBF and taste the canvas and get busted and cut up. PBF at 130 had great power on top of that he's faster and has better reflexes than Loma. Loma's not going to outbox a guy who will control range and dictate distance on him like PBF would. PBF would treat loma like a little man and fight tall when need be and bully and destroy him on the inside where loma can be had as well. PBF is a horrible styles match up for Loma. Loma is an outboxer and he's not going to outbox a superior outboxer who's also much bigger and holds an extreme reach advantage over him. It would be like PBF trying to outbox the much bigger Hearns, who's a stylistic nightmare for him it's not going to happen.

3. Joeywill

Joeywill Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2021
    It would be a great fight. I think Floyd would edge it.

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  4. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Loma's size was an issue against Teomino Lopez but in fantasy fights against guys naturally bigger than him like Mayweather size suddenly becomes a total non-issue.

MarkusFlorez99 and Pimp C like this.
  5. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Loma couldn't handle Teo but he's going to give 135 Mayweather issues. I don't see it