Lomachenko has FIVE better wins than Crawford!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore, Jun 14, 2018.

1. inner2deepz

inner2deepz Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Who’s shouldn’t injury was worst Mannys or Lomas

2. The Ogdoad

The Ogdoad Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Russell Jr., and Linares are better than anything Crawford has.

3. deyell

deyell MOLECULE FROM HELL. Full Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Exactly who has Crawford beaten?

Serge likes this.
  4. The Ogdoad

The Ogdoad Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 27, 2017
    He hasn't beaten much as far as talented opponents. Postol, Diaz, Molina, Indongo, Beltran, Horn, are mediocre.

5. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Crawhype?? You absolute Helmut. Obviously you know F all.

6. str1

str1 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 8, 2006
    Loma has a better resume than Crawford. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just a fanboy or bias. Until Crawford beats Thurman and/or Spence then we can agree Crawford has surpassed Loma.

Serge likes this.
  7. chatty

chatty Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Lomachenko has a better resume but Crawfords is solid and he has took everyone apart. He's mainly fought who he could due to being in fairly weak divisions so can't really knock him. He could have probables fought Linares if he could have stuck around LW longer but there wasn't enough time to build hype for that and I think it was during the period when TR and GBP would not do business together.

He beat probably as good a version of Gamboa as he could have got in a real good fight. Beltrán is a very solid win and went on to win a title and have good wins after. Burns was a solid win as well, most thought Beltrán had beaten him before which took a shine off it but Burns did go on to pick another title up and beat Figueroa imo as well as Relikh after which are two good wins.

LWW was a very poor division when he moved up, he got what fights he could and beat Pistol which was the fight everyone wanted after he had stopped Matthysse and then Indongo in a full unification. That's all he could do there really, can't knock him for that. Diaz is a fairly solid win even if he isn't anything great, though Diaz edged Peterson before that.

He's now picked up a win over Horn and is in a stacked division so he's at the point now where he should get the big tests that will determine his greatness but politics could be a negative factor. He's destroyed pretty much all these guys though and that's why he is highly ranked.

He's number three for me behind Lomachenko and Golovkin. A couple of big wins for any in the top 10 can make a huge difference though, it's fairly tight across the board currently imo.

8. str1

str1 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 8, 2006

Excellent post! I see no one trying to disprove you because they can't go against facts. You can show these same facts to certain Boxing YT channels and they will still find a way to discredit.

Serge likes this.
  9. Pretty Boy Floyd

Pretty Boy Floyd Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Way to early in either fighters career to be arguing over resume, it means very little at this point, both fighters are at the point where over the next 2 years they both have no choice but to fight the very best of the very best, Both have solid wins so far, lomachenko's resume imo is slightly better but it mean's very little at this point,

The real career defining p4p solidifying fights will be if and when lomachenko fights mikey garcia and crawford fights spence or thurman. Both of those are HUGE win's that are significantly better than any other fight they have had, none of their previous wins come remotely close to those wins. Every p4p fighter needs that huge breakout win, neither loma or crawford has had it yet but both are expected to have that fight within the next 12 months.

ATG status comes after that, not just from one huge win but when a fighter continues to go on beat the best of the best over and over again.

The sad part of for lomachenko who is next after mikey garcia that is a huge fight without moving up? Crawford has many options, spence, thurman, danny/porter winner etc. There isn't as many equally big fights for lomachenko, similar to GGG at middle weight.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    IKSAB and dinovelvet like this.
  10. gmurphy

gmurphy Land of the corrupt, home of the robbery! banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2013
    If id to pick id say mannys im suprised he could even fight with a torn rotator cuff, that injury leaves you a one arm fighter.
    A labrum tear basically means everything you do with that shoulder will be agony ,as in terribly hard but you would still have more function,.
    So both injuries were terrible and suprising they kept going but id say mannys was worse

11. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

12. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Thanks, that wasn't even all of it.

You mean YT channels with comments like these on their videos? Going back and watching these videos now and reading all the predictions for Loma's fights against the likes of GRJ, Walters, and Rigo is comical but they're all pushing Crawhype is clearly #1 narrative now.

This is just from one video of god knows how many.

'The ducking has began.

exactly ... rigo its a diferent level ... dont get me wrong loma is a top dog ... but how can u beat someone u cant touch

Ukrainian Duck Sauce

Loma should stop talking and start fighting... Rigondeaux.

Come on Loma make the fight happen. Quit BS-ing. I dont wanna hear no arguments about the past negotiations. The man said hed meet your terms, so lets get this fight on. We gotta see whos the greatest goldbmedalist ever.

Loma scared to fight Rigo point blank period he knows Rigo will expose him and possibly end his career after he losses cant believe people calling Loma P4P what a joke who has he fought?? he doesnt even have enough fights under his belt and he lost to a cab driver name Salido long story short this man is scared to step up into competition

then get it done then smh the dude is clearly ducking lol Rigo is even willing to come up to 130 and these Loma fans are still defending this guy

If you would destroy him, why are you fighting Marriaga? Yep, he is officially ducking now. "Quack quack, let's get out of here uncle Bob!" This dude is straight scared and his fans will try to protect him to the end and I know why, 2 losses before 15 fights detracts all that great talk! Mikey Garcia would KO this little dude, excuses excuses!

Lomacherryenko blatantly ducking Rigo

Lomachenko is a great fighter! He is not better than Rigondeaux though! The Jackal is probably the best p4p in the world. He is a machine! Any of us that have boxed, watched boxing extensively, or been around boxers in general, understand how dominant and talented Rigo is.

Rigo by destruction

What happened to "wanting to fight the best"?!?! Riiiiiigggghhht...

i think arum is the one ducking the fight

IT AINT 50 50 . Rigo makes you pay for comming forward. Lomo's tricks wouldnt work with someone as experienced as Rigo. Lomo knows Rigo would make him look veery bad and that alone evenin a win is bad for business.

honestly I think rigo would beat lomo. he pursue the fight and his promotional team roc nation isn't offering lomo anything. you always pay for what you. want. everyone screams boxing is a business so in business or life in life in general if you want to aquire something you have to pay, buy it . so if roc nation can't afford to pay lomachenco and promote the fight then case closed. which makes lomo right, he doesn't need rigo.

This all boils down to Bob Arum being afraid that Rigo is gonna destroy another one of his rising starts like he did to Donaire! Donaire was coming off 4 KO win streak and after Rigo beat his a$$ he hasn't been the same! All this "I don't need him" is simply what Bob Arum is putting in Lomachenkos head so that he doesn't push TopRank to get him a fight that could potentially ruin his career!

When a fighter says "I don't need him" it means its too risky of a fight to take. The fans will need to start demanding the fight and the media will have to start asking the tough questions.

It's only a few great fighters out there and this guy ain't one of them.

like I said before loma don't believe he can beat him. that fight is a 80/20 fight, 80 favoring rigo. P.s. what you loma fans got to say now.

he's going to make every excuse to fight scrubs and not prove he's PFP! We know what happen to the last European who thought like that. #Ward #ManDown

Loma isn't Hi-tech anymore he's Sus-pect. What a coward. There is a lot of money in this fight. Loma doesn't want to test his skills against the best.

tired of this BS Lomachenko has some skills but not enough to really go against Rigondeaux

Loma shouldn't get any fights till he fight Rigo

The reality is Loma cant afford another loss

This was a 50/50 fight until Loma started acting like a ***** which means he has doubts. Edge to Rigo.

"Run forest run"

He is a Coward...he speak as if he dont have a loss

Keep ducking son and fight bums instead so called pvp #1

Lomo is a duck now. Smh and I liked him. He will fight Tank new champion with now fights under his belt but Rigo is a better fit for his skills.

Dontae get Royjjr involved loma respects Roy he can make it happen, I want that fight

THIS MAN HAS NO ITEGRITY !!!! Its clear as day Rigo is Lomachenko aka ****chencko's andre ward i said it in so many videos hes a hoe

He wants to fight Tank because he thinks he can beat him. He doesn't think or hes not sure if he can beat rigo hence the "He needs me I don't need him" talk.

rigondeaux chasing his ass and his still running

Still ducking rigo!!!

it reminds me of the way canelo acted when people were!pushing him to fight lara or the way ggg acts when they would bring up ward or how mickey garcia use to act when they would bring up gamboa or acting just like nonito acted when they would bring up rigo

quack quack quack ducking at its best for lomo.

What a Coward!

everybody scared of the best rigondeaux nobody wants to get knocked the **** out jajaja rigondeaux #1 baby

this MF man

These guys that tell us who they don't need, then say I'd destroy him but then refuse to fight him is some coward ****

Well if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then.....

Can't say that I'm shocked seeing how he won't even rematch salido

prove it. I still think Arum is in Loma's ear as well. Arum is telling Loma "Look, I've been doing this for years, I know how these things work. You pay me to manage your career trust me, this fight with Rigo isnt good for you. Do I tell you how to box??? no. So allow me to my job and manage you"

"i don't need Rigodeaux" hmm i'm not sure he really wants the fight...those them code words he gonna move up to 135 before he fight him watch lol. he said the same about Salido despite losing to him he claimed he didn't "need Salido"

The fear is real

SHOOK SCARED TO DEATH SCARED TO LOOK. #LOMATHEME

He don't want that work rigo would embarrass him honestly the man fight people who stands right in front of him he doesn't impress with all the pivoting and moving around people cause they let him do it.......rigo would school em Cuban style

Just fight Rigo and get him out the way if it's easy work!

I completely agree dontae that loma is ducking rigo

Him and his fans CLEARLY dont wanna see that fight. They OBVIOUSLY see rigo as a threat so of course they wont DARE push the fight. So much for fighting the best =/ Loma by far the most PROTECTED boxer in the game right now.

He knows he can't defeat Rigo! He is another Canelo ( a bit more skillful) but but limited

Lomachenko is running for his life. He is being called out and he is straight ducking

Only idiots believe this BS... Because if he really felt like he'd destroy Rigo he would have fought him next!!

He will not destroy lol he believing his own hype

You need Marriaga but not a P4P fighter... loma building an awesome resume lmfao you have 10 pro fight & a L but you don't need a top fighter.... loma & his fans are bad for boxing if they keep this up

Lomachenko, you do need him. All real boxing fans want to see a fight that legitimizes your "greatness". Rigo is easily that for you. Quit wasting your time with easy work for you.

Duck duck duck. Been running for a while now

This punching bag needs to chill. Rigo would break a retina bone from this dude.

Man this is Deja Vu. Only the fighter name is different. I was high on GGG until he started ducking tough fights. Same here. I like Loma and Rigo. Now it seems that he is ducking Rigo. Bout to be done with his ass just like I'm done with GGG.

lomachickin

I use to be a fan. but then I found out he's a coward.

Scared ***** Loma

C'mon, Loma, glove up vs Rigo! If you beat him y our resume is then cemented. Y U No Fight Jackal?

DON'T WATCH ANOTHER loma fight unless it's after the actual fight and on you tube. A fighter that no one is willing to watch can't continue to make money!

Never seen a fighter this scared to fight

That's sad man. Lomachenko all but saying he don't want no problems! smh..

lost respect!ducked someone he and his whole camp knows will beat him!if salido beat him rigo dominates him

Yet didn't he say he wanted to fight the best ?!

Loma don't want that work!

If he's going to destroy him... then fight him!! Loma doesn't want to fight Rigo, and it's quite evident. Those are code words, "he needs me", dude has only 10 professional fights. Regardless of his extensive amateur career, well both fighters do. Loma saw what happened to Donaire

He don't want that work......Lmmfao

Ducking

Pay close attention to what they say

Who was it that was pushing hard for the fight?

This content is protected

13. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Thanks

WalcottsBentFace likes this.
  14. IKSAB

IKSAB Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 29, 2014
    Neither have a marquee win, they've beaten similar level competition but Loma has looked more vulnerable.

Crawford would never lose to a Salido level fighter he's just too good. He already KTFO Lomas grandaddy Gamboa. And he's not going life and death and getting put on his ass by multiple KO victims.

Loma is very good he's just not quite on Buds level.

15. deyell

deyell MOLECULE FROM HELL. Full Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Exactly who has Crawford beaten?